Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Conservative Blog Post: Illegal in America

A boy and his father were wading in the river when suddenly the boy stepped into a hole and went down. His father went after him, but neither could swim and the struggling boy soon created problems for the father who himself went under. My daughter, her husband, and one of their friends jumped into the water and pulled out the boy and then began diving to locate the father. My daughter went on to the bank and called for the Hispanics, who were standing and watching, to help. No one responded or did anything. They would not even call 911 on their cell phones in spite of my daughter’s frantic requests that they should do so.

Click the link to read the whole story:

http://www.amconmag.com/blog/2008/07/14 ... n-america/

(I love American Conservative magazine. It's the only print publication I get any more.)
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I think it must be a cultural thing with Hispanics -- the "I don't want to get involved" mentality. The only reason they flocked to help New Orleans rebuild after Katrina is coz THEY WERE PAID. Otherwise, nada. Even the Hispanic workers I used to work with never donated to any charities. Like they don't care. "America will fix it," is probably their mentality. I am a minority and I have consistently donated to 4 charities for 20 years.

I bet if we did a survey of tax returns, they have zero in their charitable donations in Schedule A.

Also, collections is a Spanish mass is always lower than collections in an English mass.

Many of them just think of their little barrio lives and can't see the BIG PICTURE. Really, this is NOT THE AMERICAN SPIRIT. It is more like Third-World mentality.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Which made me think of this:

If La Raza and LULAC did not get funding from the US govt and US corporations, they would have nothing in their coffers. NOTHING.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Which made me think of this:

If La Raza and LULAC did not get funding from the US govt and US corporations, they would have nothing in their coffers. NOTHING.
    And to think that ALIPAC is basically a grassroots effort, dependent upon private funding in order to advance our message, dedicated to preserving this country for ALL Americans - gets nothing from the government or corporate America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I think it must be a cultural thing with Hispanics -- the "I don't want to get involved" mentality. The only reason they flocked to help New Orleans rebuild after Katrina is coz THEY WERE PAID. Otherwise, nada. Even the Hispanic workers I used to work with never donated to any charities. Like they don't care. "America will fix it," is probably their mentality. I am a minority and I have consistently donated to 4 charities for 20 years.

I bet if we did a survey of tax returns, they have zero in their charitable donations in Schedule A.

Also, collections is a Spanish mass is always lower than collections in an English mass.

Many of them just think of their little barrio lives and can't see the BIG PICTURE. Really, this is NOT THE AMERICAN SPIRIT. It is more like Third-World mentality.
    Americans VOLUNTEERED their time to help out after Katrina, illegal aliens (mostly hispanic) profited from the disaster. I've witnessed this first-hand when a relative's town was flooded. The illegals lived in second floor apartments that were NOT flooded, but they were the FIRST in line for the handouts! They broke into homes to steal whatever they could, they took flood-damaged cans of FOOD from trash piles (Health department had to ride around town announcing those cans were dangerous - in SPANISH ONLY!) I never saw so many "contractors" prowling to town stopping to give home made business cards to flood victims. It was sickening! They ripped off hundreds of people in 1999, but this time around the townspeople had wised up and would not hire anyone who did not show a license from the state AND spoke English.

Sad to say, they will rip ANYONE off, even family!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Re: American Conservative Blog Post: Illegal in America

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    A boy and his father were wading in the river when suddenly the boy stepped into a hole and went down. His father went after him, but neither could swim and the struggling boy soon created problems for the father who himself went under. My daughter, her husband, and one of their friends jumped into the water and pulled out the boy and then began diving to locate the father. My daughter went on to the bank and called for the Hispanics, who were standing and watching, to help. No one responded or did anything. They would not even call 911 on their cell phones in spite of my daughter’s frantic requests that they should do so.

Years ago in Miami, my sister-in-law fainted in a Publix check-out line and fell to the floor. When she woke up, she found latins just stepping over her and no one bothered to try and help her. This brave young woman had moved from Seattle to Miami to marry her husband. I lived in Seattle in the mid 70s and the people were just fantastic there. I guess she was woken to what a nightmare it can be by being among latins. My brother called that the last straw and high-tailed it all the way back to the west coast to a small mountain town in Northern California. I eventually left that third-world cess pool as well. This story just makes me sick.