Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"The Mom was just promoting "Mexican Idol!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3FSRW2qFjM
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think everyone should write to the show. As far as I'm concerned they should rename it MEXICAN IDOL. I never watched it before and I sure as hell won't be watching it again. There's ALWAYS a Mexiican agenda now in every facet of all things that used to once be AMERICAN and I am SICK OF IT! WE have our own country, culture and language and it should STAY THAY WAY!!!

This La Raza chick will NOT be voted off. The producers won't allow that to happen because they know if she doesn't win or get into the very top, they will be accused of being racists and will probably get letters from La Raza groups and the ACLU if the little La Raza chick doesn't make it all the way to the top.

If they want to produce a Spanish version of American Idol then go to Mexihole and produce one. They should have dubbed this season MEXICAN IDOL so I would have at least not been duped into watching this show being accosted by unexpectedly having to listen to Spanish. The ivaders have their own TV and radio stations in OUR country, too many if you ask me, they should stay there. I don't speak Spanish, I don't like Spanish and I have NO DESIRE TO LEARN IT!! I should NOT have to assimilate to this invasion of Spanish speaking law breakers in MY country....they need to be forced to assimilate here or get the hell out!! Our schools and businesses need to STOP kow towing to this UNAMERICAN culture that is being allowed to take over the USA!!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Banned
    During the interviews tonight, the la raza chick said " The latinos are back in the game, baby. We are here!!!" And then she laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    During the interviews tonight, the la raza chick said " The latinos are back in the game, baby. We are here!!!" And then she laughed.
    They are so full of themselves. I wonder if they stare in the mirror all day admiring themselves? Their blatant arrogance never ceases to amaze me.

LOL...I see the la raza loving troll was ejected before I had the chance to reply!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Geeze, I was about to chastise some here for calling her the "La Raza chick" since we didn't know if she was or not, but after seeing the above comment (and if it's true) I'll keep my mouth shut on this one!

I'm not addicted to the show, and will protest by not watching it anymore. I DO like Steven Tyler tho.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    LOL...I see the la raza loving troll was ejected before I had the chance to reply!
    "you're thinkin' of the wrong one, she stayed!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Geeze, I was about to chastise some here for calling her the "La Raza chick" since we didn't know if she was or not, but after seeing the above comment (and if it's true) I'll keep my mouth shut on this one!

I'm not addicted to the show, and will protest by not watching it anymore. I DO like Steven Tyler tho.
    Geeze, were you really gonna chastise somebody? Someone is feeling a little self-important today. The above comment IS true, and easily checked out. You probably SHOULD keep your mouth shut before implying that I might be lying about something.

Banned
    And chastise THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

Geeze, were you really gonna chastise somebody? Someone is feeling a little self-important today. The above comment IS true, and easily checked out. You probably SHOULD keep your mouth shut before implying that I might be lying about something.
    Feeling a little testy today, Patty? I was on your side and agreeing with you.

I heard nothing of her involvement with La Raza and I doubt most of America has either. Personally, I could give two craps if she is and it would not surprise me one bit if she was. I have not the motivation to look into it because that is how much I really dont care. (In fact, I can't even remember her name right now....) However, When accusations get thrown around here, the opposition uses it against us somehow every chance they get and we might end up with egg on our face if it's not. Just sayin...

If it is true, then I stand corrected. Im not feeling self important and my comment was not directed at you in particular tho I highlighted your quote. So get over yourself.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast