Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

American Idol

There is an hispanic girl on last night who sang her song half english, and half spanish. Jennifer Lopez just loved her her course. They cut to the girls mother in the audience, and she is holding a mexican flag. Unfriggin beleivable. I have watched this show every year and there have never been flags flown. A lot of people on the messagr boards are very angry, so I hope she gets voted off. I am voting for the first time, which I hate to do cause your allowed to vote as many times as you want, and I just dont like it, But I am voting for another girl to take votes away from her. I really like this show BUT ITS GETTING VERY LATIN . About 6 contestants in the top twenty-four. I will try to vote a lot to get them voted off. if not I cant watch it anymore, cause I am thinking all 6 are going to sing in that horrible language eventually. Really like this show too. Thanks mexicans. I had a feelin this was gonna happen when they put that JLo on

Thanks for the observation. I liked the girl but did not see the mexican flag he mother was waving. She should of at least waved two flags. Maybe they are illegal aliens. I will vote for someone else too.

Quote Originally Posted by drooler
    Thanks for the observation. I liked the girl but did not see the mexican flag he mother was waving. She should of at least waved two flags. Maybe they are illegal aliens. I will vote for someone else too.
    Darn, voting is closed. There are a few comments on the idol forum about the flag waving too. A few Americans must be watching.

This stuff is all being planned and marketed.

While Texas is warning college students to stay out of Mexico this year, the WB has some show glorifying partying in Mexico to save the day for Mexican tourism industry.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American Idol, although I see it as mind numbing drivel, is being used by the Hollywood elite to push their agenda. They are so transparent it's laughable. About Mexico, of course their tourism industry is drying up. Beheadings, kidnapping, murder, extortion, massive corruption.....what's not to like? . Who in their right mind would go themselves, yet alone take their family to this place! For those of us who have traveled in Mexico extensively and really know what is going on down there it's a no-brainer. Mexico is no longer an option. You're safer in Afghanistan.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drooler
    I'm not surprised you missed it. It was a fast shot, and her fat mamasita was was not waving it, she was just holding it in her hand. I guess its a little trick to get hispanic votes. I hope it backfires on them. Like I said, it made me vote.

I watched it, and read the comments on American Idol. Lot of chatter on the comments about it being a gimmick. No comments were made about Mom's flag waving, but I think that is what added to the fuel of it being a gimmick. A call to all Hispanics watching to call in and vote for her - Once again it is all about the votes. It seems people are catching on to this tactic and calling it what it is a "gimmick".

This stuff is all being planned and marketed.
    My thoughts also. I heard the girl was Puerto Rican, so may not have been a mex flag.

If you recall, J-Lo was on that show a few years ago and performed a song half and half - so stands to reason another performance like hers would be "impressive." I stopped watching the show after that until recently (as in the last two episodes). Might stop again after last nite. I really don't have time for it anyway....

I was offended at the song being in half spanish. To tell the truth, before the spanish came on, I turned to my spouse and said "her performance is lackluster and dull." So much so that I got distracted and walked out of the room.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    American Idol, although I see it as mind numbing drivel, is being used by the Hollywood elite to push their agenda. They are so transparent it's laughable. About Mexico, of course their tourism industry is drying up. Beheadings, kidnapping, murder, extortion, massive corruption.....what's not to like? . Who in their right mind would go themselves, yet alone take their family to this place! For those of us who have traveled in Mexico extensively and really know what is going on down there it's a no-brainer. Mexico is no longer an option. You're safer in Afghanistan.
    Except if you're an Afghan boy out getting firewood.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/ ... WJ20110303

So yea, it might be safer for us Americans, but only if we're flying around in our helicopters, out of reach of the anguish of the people over there.

Didn't surprise me at all. Spanish is being shoved down our throats on a daily basis now. I think it is meant to make us more excepting of illegal immigration from the south of us. That will be the day they'll ever get to me or accept this invasion in anyway.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast