Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An American Indian View on Immigration

An American Indian View on Immigration
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cECv0Agg ... re=related
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's amazing to hear that. I know I thought that all along.....it's one thing to fight and win or loose in an honorable way, than to cave under PC pressure and cheap back door tricks to worm your way in. Maybe I have some Klingon in me too. Warf comes to mind when I hear of respecting your enemy and fighting with honor. It was just good to hear it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    It's amazing to hear that. I know I thought that all along.....it's one thing to fight and win or loose in an honorable way, than to cave under PC pressure and cheap back door tricks to worm your way in. Maybe I have some Klingon in me too. Warf comes to mind when I hear of respecting your enemy and fighting with honor. It was just good to hear it.
    Exactly. We can't cave in. Once we do, it is the end. Nice Klingon reference too By the way, I have tickets to the midnight opening of Star Trek. I am so stinkin' excited!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

the papago or tino olum Indians or some name in Arizona got sick of illegals

some members are conservative and others want to help the illegals

ill look for article later maybe

Quote Originally Posted by suckasgaveemanextranation
    the papago or tino olum Indians or some name in Arizona got sick of illegals
    You are not really helping our cause any by making posts like this which are disrespectful of Native Americans, especially since most of them are on our side.