Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Legion Releases New Report to Battle Illegal Immig.

Hope this hasn't been posted yet. Mods, pls move this to a differ forum if approp.
    ---

American Legion Releases New Report to Battle Illegal Immigration

Posted : Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:39:30 GMT
    Author : LEGION/ILLEG-IMMIGRATION
    Category : Press Release

INDIANAPOLIS - (Business Wire) The American Legion has updated its 2007 booklet “A Strategy to Address Illegal Immigration in the United States.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am happy to announce after several phone calls made that in fact the " The American Legion is gearing up for the big Amnesty battle and are more determined than ever to stop it" ." further they intend to commit major resourses to this issue"
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Glad to here they will be voicing, a much louder, opposition to illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very nice! I can't wait to read this booklet!

W

April
    That is really good news!

Glad to hear that someone is on the American citizen's side!!

Yup, from what I've read so far, it sounds good.

For example, the A.L. opposes amnesty, specifically any policy that would give illegal immigrants legal permission to remain in the U.S.

And they support the reduction in the # of illegals through enforcement of existing and new immigration laws. They specifically endorse "attrition through enforcement" as outlined in the CIS report.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Very nice! I can't wait to read this booklet!

W
    I have read and handed out about 100 of the older version of the booklet.....It is well worth reading. You can read the PDF and/or order one or up to 50 of the printed version.
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

This is the best news I have heard in Months!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    I am happy to announce after several phone calls made that in fact the " The American Legion is gearing up for the big Amnesty battle and are more determined than ever to stop it" ." further they intend to commit major resourses to this issue"
    Interesting & I hope this pans out & they mobilize their members, commit resources etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast