Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Nightmare

These Mexican-American hordes will be "redefining the American dream." Ahh, how nice that sounds. How poetic. And welcome to the new, improved Mexican-American dream. Or is it nightmare? If these people have so much to add to America, then why are they fleeing countries they've already ruined to attach themselves to the country WE built? Hmmm? Lets put a stop to this illegal invasion. And while we're at it, lets get rid of all the liberal b.s. politicians that have allowed them to come flooding into our country in the first place!

To them, the American Dream is Reconquista and Aztlan.

I sure hope we win because, if not, I don't want to live in Reconquered Mexi-hole. I'd rather live at the North Pole!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

they flee

They flee because the elite in Mexico does not want them any more than we do.

And bendover Whore Hey is allowing it. As are we all I suppose. Like my buddy says, if you are coming to steal my Country,.. Well then you better come with more than a piece of paper.

"We didn't get where we are, by being made of Sugar Candy"

Winston Churchill

You've read my posts, this gettin old.

There needs to be PHYSICAL ACTION!

Hopefully our heros the MinuteMen can light spark under people.

However, have you seen that new forensic show?, Ccooool!

Where's my gameboy?, made in china.

Did you see charles and horsefaces wedding?

The sox are really gonna take it to the yankees!

bush is a "good man", from a friend, no longer.

"honey, we need to do some yardwork." "Sure love, let me cruise the main street and pick up a mexican"

"we are bringing freeedumb, and demo-crazy to these poor victimized people" whore hey, the mad bomber.

"think we can afford that?, absolutely, I just took out a home equity loan from Die tech."

"whaterya doin this weekend?, watchin Nascar"

I left my fork at another post. glenn

Re: they flee

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    They flee because the elite in Mexico does not want them any more than we do.

And bendover Whore Hey is allowing it. As are we all I suppose. Like my buddy says, if you are coming to steal my Country,.. Well then you better come with more than a piece of paper.

"We didn't get where we are, by being made of Sugar Candy"

Winston Churchill

You've read my posts, this gettin old.

There needs to be PHYSICAL ACTION!

Hopefully our heros the MinuteMen can light spark under people.

However, have you seen that new forensic show?, Ccooool!

Where's my gameboy?, made in china.

Did you see charles and horsefaces wedding?

The sox are really gonna take it to the yankees!

bush is a "good man", from a friend, no longer.

"honey, we need to do some yardwork." "Sure love, let me cruise the main street and pick up a mexican"

"we are bringing freeedumb, and demo-crazy to these poor victimized people" whore hey, the mad bomber.

"think we can afford that?, absolutely, I just took out a home equity loan from Die tech."

"whaterya doin this weekend?, watchin Nascar"

I left my fork at another post. glenn
    A D D Syndrome, glenn?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

humor

Butterbean, I have gone straight past reason and on to humor to retain sanity!

Who has ADD, me, or the public?

Hey!, that could construed as a personal attack Butterbean!! Where can I go with a name like that? It is already very funny!!

Hmmm, wonder if I should take my ritalin? LAUGH!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So, I'm shopping the other day. Eggs on sale with coupon, medium size, 10 cents a dozen! Screamin deal. At the egg aisle there is a Guatemalan woman and her 2 babys. I point out to her that the eggs are a steal, through a series of hand gestures and the displaying of the coupon. I think young Mum, 2 babies, probably could use a bargain ,no?

She shows me her welfare check, and food stamp card, and grabs the Jumbos, to my amazement. Why not live Large, or Jumbo? She's not paying for it, I am, and me with my dumb a** coupons. Says it all.

Expect derision from me, from now on in. cheers glenn

Guys--these are desperately poor people being INVITED here and going for it--this is OUR GOVERNMENT doing this! Save your rage for where it belongs--George Bush and our own CONGRESS. This thing is getting to the boiling point.

I agree somewhat

I agree that its important that we keep a lid on the "boiling point" of our rage, which is not always easy. And I think forums like this are valuable, at the least, for blowing off some of that steam. As for "inviting" these people, believe me, they KNOW that they are not welcome here, they know they are not "invited" -- why do you think they're sneaking across the desert? They know that the overwhelming majority of American citizens do NOT want them here, as every survey I've ever read has pointedly made clear. And yet they are coming here anyways. Its called "uninvited" and "invading." And I'm sure they don't believe our lying, b.s. politicians like Bush any more than they believe the drivel spewing out of Presidunce Fox's face.

I'm all for venting--and I hope I didn't come off like I was complaining about that, but after listening to about 500 interviews with Mexicans, nurses who treat them, Border Patrol guys, ect I can assure you that these illegals feel like they are being invited. American corporations are RECRUITING THEM IN MEXICO. Then you have that idiot Bush waving the amnesty carrot!

Sympathy for the Illegals

Thats very interesting what you say. And I, too, have a certain ammount of sympathy for these "desparate" illegal immigrants coming here looking for a "better life." The problem is, their presence makes MY life worse in a thousand different ways. My "sympathy" only goes so far, for two basic reasons: 1.) Where are the bulk of these illegals coming from? Two basic countries; Mexico and China. And what do BOTH of these countries have in common? The most irresponsible over-breeding practises on the face of the earth. Its too bad that they've made so many babies that there's no longer any room for the endless millions of them in their own country; thats the basic reason why they're FLEEING their own ruined countries, after all. But I sure as hell am not going to sit back and let them flood into my country by the millions to ruin it in the exact same way. Which is exactly what they're in the process of doing, if we don't stop it, and stop it quickly. And 2.) I live on the street-level and I see who is paying the price for these illegal immigrants; the millions of American citizens on the BOTTOM who are being displaced from their homes to make room for them. I'm talking about the young, the old, the weak, the crazy, and the blacks. My sympathies are more with THEM -- the American citizens on the bottom -- then the endless hordes of newcomers. Heres my basic position: Lets find homes for the MILLIONS of American citizens who are ALREADY homeless, before we keep "inviting" millions of foreigners to make their homes here. Can any of our American politicians POSSIBLY have any objections to THAT?

My sympathies are more with THEM -- the American citizens on the bottom -- then the endless hordes of newcomers. Heres my basic position: Lets find homes for the MILLIONS of American citizens who are ALREADY homeless, before we keep "inviting" millions of foreigners to make their homes here. Can any of our American politicians POSSIBLY have any objections to THAT?
    Apparently they do. They were the very ones who cut funding which caused Americans who are marginally sane, marginally independent, single mothers, widows, war veterans...read Americans...to be thrown out in the street with no assistance, no compassion.

I've seen pictures of families in Appalachia...pinched- faced little children whose fathers were out of work and their unemployment benefits exhausted...living in unpainted shacks with no plumbing. Where o where o where is the compassion for them that is so erroneously invested in damned illegals?

Our government behaves as if it is our mission to 'save' all the countries of the world. It is not. In fact, it is not even constitutional to attempt to do so. Dictating the politics of other countries is not our mandate. Supporting all the tyrants with foreign aid is not our responsibility. Our government has laid false responsibilities on our backs for so many years that many Americans truly BELIEVE that is what the strongest nation in the world is SUPPOSED to do. Other nations apparently believe that bilge as well. As a FREE people...we have the right to IGNORE nations that have created chaos with their forms of government and corruption. If we are to remain a FREE people we must insist that foreign aid cease and desist, and stop maintaining militarily and by other means dictators and tyrants the world over. If they make the mess, let them live with it. Unfortunately, our government meddles in the politics and policies of other nations...screws up big time and then has the gall to expect the taxpayers to shoulder the cost.

America, American monies, American military, belongs to Americans for their welfare, not illegal immigrants, not foreign nations. AMERICANS!!

(Rant over)

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast