Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How should I put this: I guess it is getting close to time to break the glass on the "for Emergency Use Only" box and bring out the Bull Simons, Bud Sydnors and Dick Meadows.Best of the Best. Play time is nearing an end.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From American Patrol

We are at War! We don't need any of the big hot-shots to formally declare war. It's here!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK guys.........

With Glenns permission I am posting his email reply to me. Enough is enough! President Bush HAS TO GO as do ALL of the other politicians that are condoning this! If anyone threatens me or my family they will be looking down a barrel ( and I DO NOT mean a storage barrel)! And I will NOT hesitate to use it!

I spoke to two eyewitnesses - one a retired Army Lt. Col. The story is
    true.

In addition to their weapons they were using high-tech strobe signaling
    devices. They also had something that made the sound of a mooing cow -
    another means of communications. Finally, and this is sort of strange,
    they were setting off large fireworks - roman candles and the like. Go
    figure.

Glenn Spencer
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

sounds like a very lost military ops.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

!

So who has contacted the police, sheriff's dept, DOJ, DOD, Pentagon, AG of that State, the President, the FBI, Homeland Security, Chief of Staff at White House, the Governor of the State, the DOC of the State, the Highway Patrol of the State, your Congresspeople and House of Representatives? You know, all those people who meet in the "Situation Room" on West Wing?

How about Rush Limbaugh, Lou Dobbs, Bill O'Reilly and the like?

We need to make sure they all know of the invasion. This is no different than if we were being invaded by an entire Army with massive numbers. It's just a little quieter.

How can we on this board help to notify the "right people" that this has occured?

Neal Boortz just covered this on his adio show today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12