Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is American Patrol bashing gays?

Do you all find today's headline on American Patrol a slap in the face to gay people? I'm pretty damned furious. I fail to see what gay marriage has to do with illegal immigration and I especially don't like how Glenn Spencer, a man I've long respected, claims he doesn't see the decidedly anti-gay tone of the whole thing. Man I get so frikkin tired of gay people being linked to every left-wing nutcase issue from illegal immigration to child m,olesting.

Well? Am I wrong here?
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/

I guess nobody gives a damn but me. I feel like I spend half my time trying to ocnvince my left-leaning friends that being concerned about illegal immigration is not racist and ugly, and the rest of the time wondering if maybe I'm full of it

Bob,

I don't think that many people here want to even touch that issue. You know how we like to stay focused. Our issue should unite America more than divide it by the polls.

I think that American Patrol and many of us are about ready to do whatever we can think of to stop this amnesty. This Delay being replaced by Dreier turn of events bodes ill for us.

Also, those folks in S. Ca just went through the whole Fire Dreier campaign and they have watched him twist and turn.

Perhaps they feel that elevating Dreier's secret life it will make the Republican leadership less likely to advance him to the top since he is open borders.

I'm just guessing. But let's not let other issues detract from our focus here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, love ya, mean it, but you are so wrong. We are fighting against this phony, pC anti-white mentality which is the sole reason this illegal immigration problem has gotten as bad as it has--the racism charge stifles all debate. I spend so much of my time calmly explaining to people who are undecided that this whole issue of illegal immigration is not some right wing whacko topic--that its' real and scary and vital. But when I open up American Patrol and see two politicians (whom I don't even like by the way) labelled as HOMOSEXUAL? I can see new recruits laughing in my face. We will NEVER get people under the age of fifty on board if we pull this garbage. Gay bashing is not cool anymore.

I have to say I find it pretty wierd that you're saying "we" shouldn't touch this subject--when it was American Patrol who made it the headline. NOT ME. And yeah since they did, I want to know how my friends here see this.

Was this headline appropriate for an anti-illegal immigration website? What does sexual orientation have to do with anything? I seriously want to know who I'm dealing with here.

Bob,

I agree that the PC is a big part of our problem. I told Frosty Wooldridge I called it "PC Paralysis" and he wants me to do an article on the topic.

Now, if I read ABP correctly one of those they mention is confirmed gay and the other is reported gay.

What is that doing in the debate? Well, all I can say is that in the final analysis we are all only truly responsible for what we do.

ALIPAC is not on the same course as many of the other sites.

I greatly appreciate what American Patrol has done with their site as a whole and whenever possible I speak no evil of my fellow patriots.

I'm not trying to be insensitive about this, Im just saying that's not our fight.

I could share some of my personal feelings about traditional marriage etc... but truth be told I really do not want to get into this topic.

I think it is that they DO NOT want Dreir as the top man in the Congress because he is Mr. Open Borders and has flipped and flopped on our issue. It would be very hard for the GOP establishment to put anyone in a top position that Christian Conservatives were upset with.

That is why I think AP has listed links to earlier articles about their sexual orientation.

To be honest, you should write American Patrol about this because I'm only speculating.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No responses. I'm not surprised. Goodbye, folks.

Well Bob, you dont see us doing that on our website do you?

W

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Hey BobC I hope you decide to stay around. I always enjoyed reading your posts on the forum.

Actually it does appear American Patrol is going overboard on Drier because he is allegedly gay. So what exactly are you looking for from us here at Alipac? That is only one other person's opinion on the subject.

The truth is you're always going to have people with different beliefs on different issues. I think that is something you have to accept regardless if you have the same or different political ideology. No one is going to agree 100% of the time on everything. If you can't get over it you will always find yourself running away because something offends you.

The fact is I don't know if I see eye to eye with you on the issue of homosexuality, but I'm willing to put any of my differences aside in the fight against illegal immigration. I don't support anyone bashing, or making prejudicial comments against another person.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yea, BobC, come on back and help us fight, Brian and W are right. This site is about the non-enforcement of our existing immigration laws, forget everything else.

I agree with William. The issue of the invasion is alot more important then who's straight and who's gay. I mean personally I don't care if your gay or straight, but I'm not going to get offended by what every little Tom, Dick and Harry says either. Lets take care of the invasion issue first and then we can worry about these little fringe issues later.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast