Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bob, all I can say is that you're a great crusader for America. As W says, we simply cannot control everything that comes out of people's mouths.
    I just know that I'm fighting for our border security and to have our immigration laws enforced. That's all I'm fighting for.

I sincerely hope and pray, that you will not leave because of something we have no control over. This battle has been long and hard, and for us to get side-tracked on anything else just doesn't make sense. I hope that you will stay on track and that the end result will be a more secure country for our children and for all of us. That is all that I am asking for out of the struggle over this issue.

I personally care for everyone on this planet. Every single breathing human being with the exception of terrorists or anyone who would inflict harm or pain on any human being or living creature, for that matter. To me, we ARE all created equal and we ALL deserve the highest level of human rights and respect possible.

We may disagree on some issues but that doesn't mean that we should throw in the sponge and give up. We all have a responsibility to every American child to ensure that all possible steps are taken to provide them with the highest level of security possible, especially in these times when our children are a prime target. To neglect this obligation, could result in
    extremely terrible times for our children, and if we love them, which we do, we will not turn away from our responsibility as adults and as Americans. They are helpless, and they are at the mercy of the decisions
    made by those who we elect to govern our nation.

Our children deserve to inherit a sovereign nation, and a strong nation, just as we inherited. We cannot fail. We will not fail. While our wealthy, wealthy leaders place their children in private schools, and live behind gates and guards, our children are left to fend for themselves in a country where our leaders are selling the citizenship to America at the dollar store in order to get themselves elected. (thank you Naturalglenn for that
    saying). This is not right. The opportunity in this country is meant for the children of the legal citizens of the America, and we can no longer tolerate Washington being permitted to throw them the scraps. I'll tell you right now, people like George Bush, and Jeb Bush and many other Republicans and Democrats must STOP being politically correct and STOP being the irresponsible and selfish leaders that they are all at the expense of the next generation of Americans. Their children are padded and protected for several generations to come because of what they've managed to get out of America. Your children and my children are left vulnerable and without the opportunities which are rightfully theirs. IT MUST STOP NOW.
    They must and they will return all which they have stolen from our children. These people are insulated from the effects of their treasonous and irresponsible behavior, but our children are left naked to deal with it. They have no respect for the American citizen. And yet, at a time of crisis, they will immediately call upon our children to shed their blood and give up their lives in order to keep themselves and their own families
    safe. They want to talk about human rights when they are some of the greatest offenders of human rights.

Can you really afford to leave this fight, BobC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    The truth is you're always going to have people with different beliefs on different issues. I think that is something you have to accept regardless if you have the same or different political ideology. No one is going to agree 100% of the time on everything. If you can't get over it you will always find yourself running away because something offends you.
    This was the intent of the Politeikal Korrect Moo-vment of our country. The intent was to not offend anyone. What a crock, that is impossible. You can put a 1 inch sugar coating on a subject and still have people turn around and be a big meanie and spit in your face (Illegal Immigration for instance)! That isn’t fair is it; you were so nice to sugar coat and PC your statement?

On this gay subject, discrediting and dirty politics are huge when playing the game. Whether one likes it or not homosexuality is an enormous subject and can make or break your position. Call it unfair and say that it is mean but a fact is a fact and the only thing you can do is make known your ideals and feelings about it.

The worst thing that can be done is one to sit on his/her mouth and to be quite!
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I personally don’t think that gay bashing and immigration control are even closely related and should not be melded together. They are seperate issues and should be dealt with on their own.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Amen to that, brother
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember reading some Workers Party piece about the Minutemen or FOBP at some rally where it was claimed the MMP was "hurling racist and homophobic slurs".

I thought it was BS then, and now.

Liberal friends probably read stuff like this and then believe 100%.

You are guilty until proven innocent.

pa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12