Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Patrol is slamming Gilchrist over Huckabee Endorsem

Check out the top of American Patrol!

--

Minuteman Hubris

Gilchrist and Simcox Take Strange Positions

Judgment QuestionedAP Internal Use Only
    Chris Simcox opposes Americans who protest day labor sites and Jim Gilchrist endorses a politician with a long history of supporting illegal aliens.
    ....."But Jim Gilchrist should have known better," he added. Spencer said he has seen hubris hurt the immigration reform movement before. "Ron Prince turned on us at the last moment," he added.

www.americanpatrol.com

-----
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Although I love the articles provided through American Patrol and think that it is a great site.......there is a battle of egos going on there--- and they do not like Simcox and use every opportunity to slam him and try to destroy the Minuteman Organization EVERY opportunity that they get. At times, they post BS without getting all of the facts, and this is one of those times!!!

Simcox answered the question regarding the protests during his weekly radio show---of which I heard with my own ears. They were specifically talking about the weekly protests that are currently going on in front of Pruitt's in Phoenix. One of the Minuteman members called in to the show and was talking about how explosive the situation was getting during the protests in front of Pruitts.

Simcox said that he was "concerned" about Minuteman members being there due to all of the media----and the fact that the reconquistas have been known to "stage" events and physical confrontations with Minuteman members in order to discredit the organization and try to get "bad" news to hit the media about them. These "staged" events and intentional acts to start fights have taken place before in California!!

As everyone knows........La Raza, ACLU, SPLC, etc. monitors the forums and activities of the Minuteman Organization ALL of the time----just looking for one word or opportunity to say------"See, we told you that they are a racist, hateful group of vigilantes"....... They would LOVE for a Minuteman member to be at one of these protests and INTENTIONALLY pushed to the point of having to hit someone. They would LOVE it and make sure that it was spread to every paper and newstation throughout the country----La Raza and Aztlan would have the news right on their websites immediately----and this would be used to DESTROY the Minuteman Organization.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I'm just wondering if Jim and Chris have been bought and paid for. They are backstabbing every American that has performed the duties of a minuteman and every other American for that matter.

Isn't it strange that this happens on the eve of the Iowa primary? A state where illegals are highly regarded, it would seem that Jim has been 'recruited' to bolster the GOP candidate who, was lagging in the polls and is pro-amnesty. What a jerk. I have a good mind to send him a dose of my feelings. I hope Iowans come to their senses before its too late.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    There are a lot of lot of us that are having a very
    hard time figuring out what is up with Simcox

The threads are running wild on mcdc forums this morning

I think Chris is learning quite a bit about mcdc supporters
    and members and the policy of surrender

Its not going over very well

Gilchrist is a definite sell out.

This is NOT the case with Simcox. I believe that it is simply that he has a soft spot for the kids who are victims of this situation-----and the reconquistas use this to play him. Plus, the papers that are quoting him---trying to smear him----are some of the worst in regard to the fact that they DEFINITELY support the illegals. They have even printed articles in Spanish ONLY. Just last Sunday, they had at least 5 articles in one day that were boohoo types of articles in support of the illegals. I know, because I go to those sites EVERY DAY----so that I can post the truth in order to counter the BS that they are printing.

I know that one day I was posting on the Dreamie forum, and one of the Dreamies sent me a private message. It wasn't a nasty message, just something that said something to the effect of------"This is the only country that I have known. I don't do anything wrong except go to school and work hard. I can understand why people like you would want to get rid of the criminals, those who are not working and collecting welfare, and even all of the adults----but why would you and others want to hurt kids like me'??

Let me tell you-----I had to get out of there fast-----because it really made it clear to me how screwed up this entire situation is-----and our government and elected officials are totally at fault. I really felt bad for that kid, and I wanted to cry. It is totally screwed up that our government put us in this situation, and their parents put them in this situation.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Also, here is what also gets me...........

Currently, every large anti-illegal organization that exists plays a major role in some way in trying to stop this illegal invasion.

The Minuteman Organizations role has been to VOLUNTEER their time and money to assist Border Patrol with guarding the border.

If groups/people would succeed in destroying Simcox and the Minuteman Organization--------how many people are going to be willing to take the torch and begin volunteering all of their time and money to sit on the border assisting Border Patrol with locating illegals??

So, even though you would have groups such as Alipac, Numbersusa, etc.----doing everything that they can------who will be assisting at the border to stop as many illegals as possible from coming in??? Who will be monitoring/reporting what is being done on the border regarding the fence, etc.??? Sometimes Border Patrol Agents' hands are tied-----as their are higher ups whose loyalty and devotion are for Bush and his open border's policy. Therefore, the Minutemen are able to get the news out, when Border Patrol cannot.

The Minuteman Organization has played a MAJOR role in decreasing the numbers of illegals coming into this country----and brought this entire issue to the public's eye.

If some of these people/groups would succeed in destroying the Minuteman Organization, it would have the same effect as if someone succeeded in destroying Alipac, Numbersusa, etc.------it would bring us one step closer to losing this entire battle.