Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legalsinceday1

"Get over it. How do you know it is "descrimination" (discrimination) against Americans. There are plenty of Americans who have a problem with the English language or who are bilingual. Just because you speak another language, does not mean you are not American. In most countries, people know other languages as it is beneficial overall. If you weren't so insecure about your own education maybe you wouldn't mind. And by the way, based on this post and some of your other posts, you probably shouldn't be so demanding of others learning English, when as an American you don't know the language very well yourself."

It is descrimination when the "other"language has to be Spanish. I speak English, German and some French. It doesn't help me when the "bilingual requirement is Spanish. The language of the invading army. They don't have to learn the language of the land because they plan on changing the land to suit them. Does your name mean that you are an anchor baby?

I think one reason this whole discrimination thing is not talked about more is b/c the white colar jobs aren't typically the jobs targeted. If accountants, engineers, and doctors were discriminated against b/c they couldn't speak Spanish and didn't get the job, then you'd see a lot more focus on this issue. But since it's the lower and middle class people affected by this, our gov't just dont give a crap.

I'm a Toll Magnet!

It appears that Americans can not use discrimination laws.

Frankly, I can't wait for some of us to start suing the woo-hoo out of these nutty people, which have pushed us into this position with crazy laws and litigation. It's time we start taking back what belongs to us.

Also, I went on my city website and many of the jobs require bi-lingual skills. RRRRRRRRRRRR.
    That's one of my missions is to go after the city about that too.
    We need to discourage illegal immigration at every turn.
    Also, when you travel to a foreign land you should learn the language if you want to communicate in that land.

Sir Brian you are my champion!

Knighted by Dixie!

John, you make a very good point! Some of the city job descriptions actually write and speak fluent Spanish.

EastTX, I noticed that on the city job page. If the income was high enough they didn't require it. Also, if it is not a position dealing directly with the public. I remember when people brought their own interpreter and the city didn't pay one $30 an hour to deal with the language barrier. If I went to China, then I would hire an interpreter. When in Rome, do as the Romans.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Love the knight.

You go girl. My family and I have been victims of reverse discrimination so many times over years, that I can't even count 'em.

My ancestors who came to this country had to learn and use English.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by dk3
    Well, if any of you were in my area of NC, I am in contact with one of our state representatives that promises that he will help anyone get a job. He also says that illegals are not hurting anyone, that we NEED them here, that they are a bonus to us.
    Where are you in NC? I am in Wake County. Is this person in the General Assembly, or Congress?

After reading all of this, how can this rep say that illegals aren't hurting anyone?!?!

True ALIPACers, you are all correct--this type of discrimination is so wrong!! We wouldn't be having this problem if there weren't so many illegals using our taxpayer funded resources!! Immigrants who come here by choice should HAVE to communicate in English!! Our ancestors did!!

JohnB, I didn't know this about DSS in Wake County, but I am so NOT surprised!! We are truly overrun around here, but it's our NC State gov's fault for making drivers liscences so easy to get!

Anybody know any good ways to fight this on the local level?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    JohnB, I didn't know this about DSS in Wake County, but I am so NOT surprised!! We are truly overrun around here, but it's our NC State gov's fault for making drivers liscences so easy to get!

Anybody know any good ways to fight this on the local level?
    As of right now they have 6 jobs listed. One flat out says not to apply if you don't speak Spanish and 2 have "fluent English is a requirement and Spanish language skills are preferred".

http://www.wakegov.com/jobpostings/code ... vices.html

I've decided to complain everytime I call a company that ask me to press one for English. If my soft spoken, 80 year old uncle can do it so I sure can.

I think I'm going to ad the fact that they should be hiring English Speaking Americans instead of putting them out of work.

Dixie

HIB H2B visas Insourcing, Congress approved job killer

Besides the Ilegal Aliens, we , Americans faced the legal aliens Insourcing which has been practically out of the present PUblic political discussion about the ways that Americans Business and their allies , Democrats and REpublicans deprived Americans from jobs and give them to foreigners at the same time that Congress rise their own salary

And the Congress is having a great time, presenting themselves at the savior ( rightly standing agaisnt the ilegal aliens ) and getting political cover while at the same time, they help American's business to expurge Americans from jobs legally , ) They have it both ways but most Americans are not aware.

The issue is the follow, many Americans professionals, be in the tech field like computer tech, or in other fields , displaced by foreigns professionals who take their jobs , here in AMerica , thanks to America' Corporate sponsorship using HIB, H2B visas. So many Americans study hard or send their kids to school be technical, or college to be ready to compete and have a better future and such efforts are torpedo by the policies of Corporate AMerica in alliance with both political parties Democrats and Republicans.

In Congressional hearing , displaced professional workers , representative of the tech industry exposed such situation
    and our Congress which stand patriotically agaisnt the Alien invasion did not change its stand about the legal backdoor policy which

kick Americans from jobs and give to HIB < H2B , but Congress which sound so effectively patriotic in the case of the Ilegal invasion , kept silence in the tools which they created to legally

replaced Americans professionals from jobs in AMerica

besides enforcement of laws which make business stop hiring ilegal aliens

we need to dismantled the legislations which give business another avenue to push AMericans out of the workforce eliminating such
    visas and the laws which allow business such sponsorship of Legal foreign labor at the expense of American labor

Also enforce the laws which obliged business to comply with legislations forbiding hiring of ilegal aliens and legal insourcing and stop outsourcing

Taking from business the power to continue reducing Americans to second class workers is a necessity otherwise , even if the Congressional inmigration law passed, still left a lot room for business to do what they are doing now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123