Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans ask why we have no representation!

I've been reading letters on www.congress.org a lot of Americans wonder why we have no representation from our politicians....this is what I believe and sent to Bush and others.

It's easy to explain why we have no representation from our politicians.

Our government, for years, has allowed our jobs to be outsourced and brought in illegal laborers, guest workers and Visa workers to take what other jobs there are left.

Our government knows America cannot compete with low wage workers in China, India, Mexico and other Countries.

And I believe, that our politicians know they have made a big mistake with globalization and immigration.

So, instead of protecting America and her citizen's, to preserve our jobs for us...they decided to lower wages for all Americans by the import of illegal laborers, guest workers & Visa workers.

Thereby forcing all Americans that need a job, to take it, even though it pays a mere pittance of what you used to earn.

Then BINGO....now America can compete!

Except, our Country will be flooded with illegals turned magically into legals by allowing chain migration........and the products America used to make, will still be brought into our Country at the same high price, as when Americans used to make them!

So, Americans, be prepared to lower your standard of living, get out of that 3 BR ranch house and move into a trailer...so our politicians and big business owners can continue to live the plush life!

America is going down the tubes, and Washington knows it!

P.S. You asked that Hispanics raise their voices for S1348, even though you know we have more illegals from other Countries. Why are you catering to just Hispanics?

Are you prepared to work for all Americans, or just Hispanics?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

A letter to Barbara Boxer on Congress.org

Senator,

The debate over S 1348 is no longer over the merits of the bill. It's now about whether the majority in America still has any representation in the Senate.

You can't pretend that the majority of Americans support this bill. The decisions you make affect all Americans so this is not only about your constituents in California (the majority who also don't support this bill).

As we attempt to install democracy in Iraq, you have to ask yourself if we are losing democracy at home.

There may be a middle ground to solve our immigration issues, but S 1348 is not it.

Please vote no on cloture if the bill is revived in the Senate.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Banned
    I think asking the Senators WHY AMERICANS HAVE NO REPRESENTATION IS A GREAT QUESTION TO ASK EVERY SENATOR NEXT WEEK!!!

Tell them it's taxation without representation....they are doing in our Country and us!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Don't let them pretend that the "For the Bill" folks run anywhere close to the "Opposing the Bill" faxes, calls and e-mails.

Last week when Senator Gordon Smith was on the air with Lars Larson he said that the opposition was overwhelming and that he heard "Loud and Clear" that his constituents opposed it. He called it amnesty and will not support it (we'll see).

Keep in mind that only San Francisco could be considered more liberal than Portland and the opposition was clear here. He also said that a huge number of those in the opposition are Democrats.

Even if you are on the fence or pro-amnesty (not like anyone here is) you should be scared sh*tless by our elected officials willingness to ignore a majority outcry. Is democracy in America dead?

The approach I'm going to take with Junior Republicans next week will be about the puffing their chest remarks made by Trent Lott. He thinks he's untouchable but I think he may be another having a retirement party after this is all over.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Most of the senators in DC have a King Henry VIIIth complex. They think they run the country and we just need to shut up and do whatever they tell us. America needs to vote these scumbags OUT of office over the next few years and install a new crop that just may listen to the wishes of the American people. I do believe, with the internet as our weapon, we can accomplish this house cleaning in the senate.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    A letter to Barbara Boxer on Congress.org

Senator,

The debate over S 1348 is no longer over the merits of the bill. It's now about whether the majority in America still has any representation in the Senate.

You can't pretend that the majority of Americans support this bill. The decisions you make affect all Americans so this is not only about your constituents in California (the majority who also don't support this bill).

As we attempt to install democracy in Iraq, you have to ask yourself if we are losing democracy at home.

There may be a middle ground to solve our immigration issues, but S 1348 is not it.

Please vote no on cloture if the bill is revived in the Senate.

Yes - I gree on this ANGLE of attack...

"It's easy to explain why we have no representation from our politicians"

This country was bought and paid for along time ago thats why. I even question weither our voting system is manipulated.

A single word: conservatism. Every two years, millions of Americans go to the polls and vote for Republican candidates who are owned by the Chamber of Commerce and Business Roundtable.

I can picture the surprise after the Election in 2008, What happen It must have been the war in Iraq Do you think immigration had anything to do with it DUH!!!!!! You will pay in 2008 politicians don't say we did not warn you

.................................................. .................................................. .......
    "IMPORANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!"
    ...............................Check out this link everyone!!.................................
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68894
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    COME ON EVERYONE WHO EVER HAS TIME LETS FILL THEIR MAIL BOXES TODAY!! LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!
    INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=388532
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast