Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans are losing jobs & there is talk of an Amnesty?

We have nothing but traitors leading this nation! I can't believe there is still talk of an Amnesty coming out of Washington at this time...But the idiots are still wanting to push an amnesty down our throats... How stupid is that?
    Americans are suffering...I guess lost jobs, lost houses and lost retirement accounts, mean nothing to these traitors in Washington.

I live in California and things are starting to look really bleak here. Not only is the housing crisis huge here...All around me people are being laid off or they fear getting laid off of their jobs in the future....Stores are closing everywhere and many other stores are almost empty...My favorite restaurants are stuggling to stay open...People aren't buying much of anything now days.

Both of my children are scared of possibly losing their jobs because they are seeing their co-workers being laid off.

The whole country is on the edge of one of the worst recessions in 70 years... We are broke! We haven't the money or the jobs to support millions of illegals who will be made legal with an amnesty.

It's criminal that Americans will be expected to financially support and to compete for jobs with millions of former illegal aliens.

If amnesty happens, it's over!

Molly,

Your not the only one up at 3am wondering how bad it's going to get.
    We must inform our neighbors and take action. perhaps when the pain gets bad enough others will join us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the situation we are in as a Nation makes me ill. I am currently hosting my son, daughter-in-law and 2 grandkids as they can't survive out there on their own. He was losing his home, lost his job and they neeeded a boost up. But I am tired of fighting the McCain and Grahams who don't get it. God help us all.

I don't know how well our educational system has prepared young people to do practical things these days. They all seem to expect to go on to higher education and a desk job. Those careers are largely grease for the wheels of the real production of exportable products. True, much of our economy has shifted from industrial goods to knowledge based services; but we still need to make something for the global markets that no one else can do.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    The whole country is on the edge of one of the worst recessions in 70 years... We are broke! We haven't the money or the jobs to support millions of illegals who will be made legal with an amnesty.

Gerald Celente predictions:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-138237.html

I can't believe there is still talk of an Amnesty coming out of Washington at this time...But the idiots are still wanting to push an amnesty down our throats... How stupid is that?
    It is not stupid at all....for them. They are buying votes. You can buy votes with direct payouts, and you can buy votes by pandering to specific groups. I have stated before on this site that what we must do is to continuously demand that they explain how amnesty can even be on the table given our present situation. Also need to demand lower caps on legal immigration, and a mandatory requirement that employers prove there are actual shortages for the skills and numbers they are requesting for the various visa programs. And do not forget to do the same with your state legislatures and governors.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Molly, I totally feel and think the same way you do. I am almost middle aged and I am so glad that I just finished a very technical degree in ultrasound. I finally have job security and can provide for my children b/c my husband is in sales and there is no security there.

I feel for our children and their future. Like I said in my posting 'frustrated' I do totally feel like we are in the Twilight Zone and there is NO common sense anymore.

I have seen two totally spanish commercials on t.v. - one on McDonalds that I plan to write to them about. It is like most people are those frogs slowly boiling in hot water and don't realize what is happening around them and are just accepting what is dished out to them.

I truly don't know what it is going to take to get this country moving in the right direction.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Molly,

Your not the only one up at 3am wondering how bad it's going to get.
    We must inform our neighbors and take action. perhaps when the pain gets bad enough others will join us.
    Let's hope it's not too late by then.

Scary but you can almost feel this government pushing us over the cliff, 10 million already on their way who have lost their jobs!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Molly wrote:

I feel for our children and their future. Like I said in my posting 'frustrated' I do totally feel like we are in the Twilight Zone and there is NO common sense anymore.
    There is no common sense, just greed and insanity and everyone is going to suffer for it, we are only seeing the beginning.....there is much more to come. We must continue to stand and Pray for America!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast