Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    the problem is we never wanted to believe, even now many people don't want to admit all these treason has been done under their watch and they didn't have a clue.
    We use to say "The worst blind person is the one who doesn't want to see" .
    Many of us are looking for the truth, but many are still in denial or don't believe, and we are in a crossroads if a traitor is elected the world will be lost, because America moraly is the bastion of the free world that's why Europe is already conquered,it was easier, but America is the hardest, if it falls they will win the world .
    I know a DVD about the church but I don't want to post it many can be upset .
    You know, I talk to family and friends about this stuff and they think I'm crazy to believe "Conspiracy Theories." They just don't believe it. I wish people would open their eyes to the facts staring them in the face, because what's happening in our world today all ties together and for a reason. And that is, "One World Goverment."

If the UN was burned to the ground and there was nothing left but smoldering ashes I would spend a week binge drinking in celebration.

What a corrupt organization, Get the US out of the UN, and the UN out of the US
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    If the UN was burned to the ground and there was nothing left but smoldering ashes I would spend a week binge drinking in celebration.

AMEN TO YOU FOR THAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    the problem is we never wanted to believe, even now many people don't want to admit all these treason has been done under their watch and they didn't have a clue.
    We use to say "The worst blind person is the one who doesn't want to see" .
    Many of us are looking for the truth, but many are still in denial or don't believe, and we are in a crossroads if a traitor is elected the world will be lost, because America moraly is the bastion of the free world that's why Europe is already conquered,it was easier, but America is the hardest, if it falls they will win the world .
    I know a DVD about the church but I don't want to post it many can be upset .
    You know, I talk to family and friends about this stuff and they think I'm crazy to believe "Conspiracy Theories." They just don't believe it. I wish people would open their eyes to the facts staring them in the face, because what's happening in our world today all ties together and for a reason. And that is, "One World Goverment."

They belive it, they just don't want to think about it . They feel trapped . Mine are the same way .

The UN is run by the elite ,imo. They stand by or even participate in massacres of poor nations .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

The UN is run by the elite ,imo. They stand by or even participate in massacres of poor nations .
    Your right NOamNASTY.. The UN decieve everyone into believing they are for world peace, when in reality, it's just the opposite. History has shown that.

hey Doots, what do you think about ted turner buying up more land over worlds largest aquifer ? Over 28,000 acreas in Nebraska . Think he bought it for UN . I hear they control all our parks and forest .

Ron Paul wants us out of the UN and I think that is a good thing. The others. I find don't.

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    hey Doots, what do you think about ted turner buying up more land over worlds largest aquifer ? Over 28,000 acreas in Nebraska . Think he bought it for UN . I hear they control all our parks and forest .
    Ted Tuner is so thick with the UN, you could cut it with a knife! He's one of them, and he's a communist. Can't stand that guy!
    To answer your question, I think he did buy it for the UN. Most everything he does is for the UN.

the CFR is a UN arm .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast