Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What an experiece. The protest was off to a beautiful start, people were there, more were coming when we were suddenly hit with the most horrendous weather. It was SEVERE with strong winds, torrential rain, deadly lightening. It was a part of the line of severe weather many of you guys have been going through.

There were four TV stations there and they interviewed Dave Caulkett, President of Floridians for Immigration Enforcement for a long time.
    John McCain was inside of Borders signing his book, and I swear the TV crews seemed FAR more interested in US !!

There did not seem to be any long lines of anyone wanting to see John McCain, unless there was a line inside of Borders. I looked inside the window and it looked like a regular day inside there.

Even the Border's manager was willing to give US shelter from the storm under some awnings. Cars went by and we got thumbs up and horns honking to support us.

Rockfish was there and he was trying to bring a HUGE, beautiful flag up to the protest area, BUT the weather made it impossible to hold the metal flag pole with the water and deadly lightening.

So Mother Nature brought what looked like it was going to be a very good protest to a screeching halt. I don't think it was John McCain's day either.
    Electricity was going out all over the place, stores were losing power and street lights were out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What town Legal?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, if nothing else, McCain knows better than to count on the Florida vote if he gets the nod. I just love it!

I wondered this morning when the weather channel said they were expecting bad weather in Florida today.

I'm sorry you got rained out but I'm proud of you for going.

About how many protesters? What news stations so we can see clips?

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Look up each of your local news stations and send an e-mail to them tonight so that they might have time to send a reporter.

Thats a great ideal JJ. I'm tired of them being so biased. The more news coverage we get, the better.
    And good for you Legal! I hope it gets alot of attention.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Legal, we're all proud of you and everyone participated to the march!!!
    God bless you all!!

This protest took place in Boca Raton, which is in southern Palm Beach county, a place in America which has become virtually impossible for the middle class and lower middle class to live because of the lack of good jobs, extremely low wages and way very high cost of living.

Families are leaving by the droves because they see themselves quickly falling into the ranks of the poor.

VERY soon there will only be "the rich" and "the poor" here. There are masses of poor AMERICAN families here who are barely making it from paycheck to paycheck. They are desperate to get out but they can't even afford to make the move to another part of the country. Those who can still afford to move are leaving rapidly.

A recent study came out and said that if you are in the middle to lower middle class and you live in South Florida and you have not already bought a home, it is no longer possible because of the cost of housing.

They painted a VERY bleak picture for the future of this area unless you are very wealthy.

The onslaught of illegals here has really excentuated the problem and undoubtedly contributed to the problem by driving down wages. There are so many problems here from illegal immigration.

Take Cameras with you they are best defense if something goes wrong.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12