Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMERICANS SKEPTICAL OF “GLOBAL WARMING” CAN LOSE GUN RIGHTS DUE TO EXECUTIVE ORDER

Topic - The President/executive order abuse
    AMERICANS SKEPTICAL OF “GLOBAL WARMING” CAN LOSE GUN RIGHTS DUE TO EXECUTIVE ORDER

Psychologists have previously called "climate change denial" a "mental disorder"

Kit Daniels | Infowars.com -
    JANUARY 6, 2016

Americans skeptical of so-called “man-made climate change” could lose their Second Amendment rights under Obama’s latest executive order considering that psychologists have said “global warming” skeptics were “mentally ill.”

Over the past several years, various psychologists and media personalities have suggested “climate denial” is a “dangerous” mental disorder which threatens the lives of billions of people.

For example, in 2009 the the University of West England hosted a major conference on “climate change denial” but shockingly, the conference was organized by psychotherapists and psychologists.

And the University of Oregon’s Kari Norgaard suggested skeptics “must be recognized and treated” for their aberrant sociological behavior.

“The idea that ‘climate change denial’ is a psychological disorder – the product of a spiteful, wilful or simply in-built neural inability to face up to the catastrophe of global warming – is becoming more and more popular amongst green-leaning activists and academics,” journalist Brendan O’Neill reported. “And nothing better sums up the elitism and authoritarianism of the environmentalist lobby than its psychologisation of dissent.”

“The labelling of any criticism of the politics of global warming, first as ‘denial,’ and now as evidence of mass psychological instability, is an attempt to write off all critics and sceptics as deranged, and to lay the ground for inevitable authoritarian solutions to the problem of climate change.”

“Historically, only the most illiberal and misanthropic regimes have treated disagreement and debate as signs of mental ill-health,” he added.

And under Obama’s new rules on gun sales, psychologists can now report people they consider “mentally ill” to the FBI so they can no longer purchase a firearm.

“Current law prohibits individuals from buying a gun if, because of a mental health issue, they are either a danger to themselves or others or are unable to manage their own affairs,” the White House revealed.

http://www.infowars.com/americans-sk...ecutive-order/

All of these gun control laws must be repealed by Congress and all Executive Orders rescinded. What Americans lately have never understood is that as soon as you give up any part of your rights, you might as well have forfeited them all. You say okay, we'll license gun dealers, then you say, okay, I'll get me a concealed carry permit, then you say, okay, I'll let them do a background check on me after all I'm not a criminal and those ole bad criminals shouldn't have one, only I should have one.

Well, the day you restrict a felon's right to a gun, a felon who has served their time, and are free to roam our nation, you restricted your own, because there will be the day when we have so many laws, which is probably the here and now, you or someone near and dear to you will break one, and then you will have forfeited their essential right to defend themselves, all because you thought "freedom for me, but not for thee" was an okay idea.

Our Founders wrote a Constitution that supposed to prevent all this turmoil and wasted time over our basic constitutional rights to live as free people in a voluntarily armed society that can defend itself.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There are no new gun control "laws" Executive orders are not laws, because the President does not have the power to create laws.
    I question whether the Agencies (EPA,ATF,State Department etc) have the power to rewrite regulations as directed in Executive Orders since they change the intent of and add to the content of the written law

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    There are no new gun control "laws" Executive orders are not laws, because the President does not have the power to create laws.
    I question whether the Agencies (EPA,ATF,State Department etc) have the power to rewrite regulations as directed in Executive Orders since they change the intent of and add to the content of the written law
    Yes, I understand these are not new "laws". My view of the 2nd Amendment is that there can be no laws at all of any kind against guns by the federal government or any other government, because it says this right can not be infringed. They may be able to regulate the commence with laws and regulations regarding safety and product assurance so people don't have defective firearms, the same way they can regulate food, baby clothes, toys or automobiles, but that's it in my view. Private businesses can restrict firearms in or on their property if they so choose. But that's it. And that is all there should be.

I don't like guns, don't have one and don't want one. However, there may come a time when I do want one or several or a bunch, and I want my right to purchase on the spot, in privacy, without any government intervention, registration, waiting period, permit or anything else other than a receipt for payment and a good warranty. That's it. And that's all it should be in my opinion.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn