Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans in the streets

I`ll tell you right now, any so called protest by Americans will be a
    Laughing matter.I doubt if Americans can muster up even a "Small" group of 40 or 50 people at once.
    Americans are the reason we are being invaded.We just stand here and let those crooks in Washington push us through the cracks.
    It could also be the fact that ,once we do hit the streets, it wll be with full power and a "Take No Prisoners" attitude and that`s the reason we are holding off,we know it will nasty and that our own Government will be on the side of the "Illegal Aliens".
    We need a "New Government".

I am as baffled as most, but one fear many people have is being branded as racists for not siding with the illegals, because you know that's how the media would portray any gathering of people protesting against illegal immigration. Also, we don't have the media promoting these events, do you think any local or national news would promote an anti-illegal immigration rally?

Maybe if we could get Lou Dobbs or Tom Tancredo or some other national figure to set up a massive rally or massive regional rallies we might get better turnouts, but without some single galvanizing figure we have no one fortifying voice, calling out the troops. And if anyone did, do you think the mainstream media would promote it and tell people about it, like they do with the illegal alien rallies? I doubt it.

Unlike the illegals who have many radio and TV voices promoting their agenda, not to mention local and national news actually promoting and telling them where and when to protest, we have nothing like that. We need a Paul Revere level figure to lead us to rally and make everyone listen, unfortuantely we don't have anyone like that...yet.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Ah the "R" word. I had a problem with people calling me that not too long ago. You know, I don't hear it directed my way too much these days.

Media Coverage of Pro-Immigration Reform Rally

Hey reptile,

Actually in Dallas, KLIF 570 radio, held a Pro Reform Rally this weekend. At least one media outlet is backing the pro immigration reform. I don't know what the turn out was but they tried. Maybe it's on their site.

http://www.klif.com/

Also, it's easier to get Americans to passively support something. Get them to turn on head lights, wear a color or ribbon, or display their flags. If a group gets started and the word gets out, others will follow. We just don't move fast enough. How about Purple Ribbons. A one foot long, one inch wide verticle stipe is a Legal Texas Marker for No Trespassing. Anyone else up for wearing purple?????? Waving Old Glory and shining those headlights on Friday?

You know, Congress is in recess and will not return until April 24th. We can get it done. Pass on the word!!!!!!!! Pass out Purple Ribbons.
    If you Mix- Red, Blue, you make Purple.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The "racist" card is just another one of their subversive underhanded propaganda ploys used by the illegals as a cop out to cover up for anyone that has a problem for their illegal activities! By calling anyone who disagrees with them, which in this case are other races, a "racist" they are themselves being "racist" as they are accusing people of any race that disagrees with them of an act that are likely not racist at all, that is called false accusations which is a racist characteristic!

Point being, which side is being more "racist"!??? They are in effect calling me racist, and everyone on these forums that are against their illegal activities. To me, they are being FAR MORE RACIST then any of us, and yet they claim to be PROMOTING a PEACEFULL movement. FALSE ACCUSATIONS CREATE ANIMOSITY AND HYPOCRACY. I have yet to see ANY PICTURES OF ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROTESTERS CALLING THEM RACISTS IN RETURN!

What is wrong with this picture I ask!???
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

Look, the only real racism we have in the United States is against Black Americans. And I haven't seen any Black Illegal Aliens whining for a benefits and status and money in a country that is not theirs, have you?

Tell these people calling you racists to their race....odds are they are the same race as you are....Caucasian....or you're Black and they're Caucasian which makes them in violation of US Civil Rights Laws in their neighborhoods and on their job sites and in the "fields".

Hispanics are the ones throwing the "race card" and they are Caucasian. So, there is no "race card".

Tell them there is only the Legal Card called a Green Card and they aren't carrying one so GET OUT!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DEFINE IRONY...

Illegals calling whites racist yet the majority of them will call themselves "caucasians" on their national census surveys when there is a "hispanic" option available.

Would that be defined as Irony or Hypocracy or both?? Sounds to me like they call themselves whatever gives them the better advantage per situation.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

I'm Black and being called a Racist

How about this one. I am black and I am being called a racist. What do you think about that. I can't seem to get blacks on my side. I have printed fliers that I want to pass out. I need help to rally my community. Americans will need to decide UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL. WE ARE ALL FALLING. THERE ARE NO MASS NUMBERS OF AMERICANS STANDING TOGETHER WE ARE THEY?

americansunite if you don't live in California, Arizona or Texas it will be hard to rally people of color on your side. I sent out emails to friends of various races and only ONE replied from Oklahoma. Her husband is in the military so she is offended as we are by the Mexican flags and all. The rest think I'm racist and misguided but they won't stop me or shut me up. They don't live in Los Angeles, Mexico and see the invasion daily like I do.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Americans in the streets

Quote Originally Posted by jcalex
    I doubt if Americans can muster up even a "Small" group of 40 or 50 people at once.
    we had 500+ on Saturday.. more to come as the debate gets larger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast