Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America's Third War: Texas Strikes Back

America's Third War: Texas Strikes Back

By Jennifer Griffin

Published November 18, 2010

Texas Dept of Public Safety

“I never thought that we’d be in this paramilitary type of engagement. It's a war on the border," said Captain Stacy Holland with the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Holland leads a fleet of 16 state-of-the-art helicopters that make up the aviation assets used by the Texas DPS to fight Mexican drug cartels.

In recent years, the cartels have become bolder and more ruthless.

They cross the border with AK-47s on their backs, wearing military camouflage. They recruit in prisons and schools on the American side. Spotters sit in duck blinds along the Rio Grande and call out the positions of the U.S. Border Patrol.

To combat the cartels, the Texas Department of Public Safety is launching a counterinsurgency.

Related Links
    America's Third War: National Guard's New Mission

Tactical strike teams send field intelligence they gather to Austin to a joint operation intelligence center, or JOIC in military terminology.

“It certainly is a war in a sense that we’re doing what we can to protect Texans and the rest of the nation from clearly a threat that has emerged over the last several years,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Poll
    Deval Patrick said he will push in-state tuition benefits for illegal immigrants in his second term. Is this a good move?
    Yes. A path to higher education will further integrate illegal immigrants into American society, paving a path to legal citizenship.
    No. This money should be put towards more financial aid for the state's legal citizens. Massachusetts' public universities need these funds.
    or view results
    Thank you for your vote.

* Yes. A path to higher education will further integrate illegal immigrants into American society, paving a path to legal citizenship. 7%
    * No. This money should be put towards more financial aid for the state's legal citizens. Massachusetts' public universities need these funds. 92%
    Total votes: 500

Re: America's Third War: Texas Strikes Back

[quote="stevetheroofer"]America's Third War: Texas Strikes Back

By Jennifer Griffin

Published November 18, 2010

Texas Dept of Public Safety

“I never thought that we’d be in this paramilitary type of engagement. It's a war on the border," said Captain Stacy Holland with the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Holland leads a fleet of 16 state-of-the-art helicopters that make up the aviation assets used by the Texas DPS to fight Mexican drug cartels.

They cross the border with AK-47s on their backs, wearing military camouflage. They recruit in prisons and schools on the American side. Spotters sit in duck blinds along the Rio Grande and call out the positions of the U.S. Border Patrol.

To combat the cartels, the Texas Department of Public Safety is launching a counterinsurgency.

Related Links
    America's Third War: National Guard's New Mission

Tactical strike teams send field intelligence they gather to Austin to a joint operation intelligence center, or JOIC in military terminology.

“It certainly is a war in a sense that we’re doing what we can to protect Texans and the rest of the nation from clearly a threat that has emerged over the last several years,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We're on the front lines here along with Arizona and California! Hopefully us redneck good ol' Texas boys will take matters into our hands and to hell with the feds!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

With the Dream Act in the spotlight again, I'm not sure how much more real Americans can take. How many times do we have to call, email and fax those that are supposed to represent us? How many more lies do we need to hear before we believe nothing? How many more times do we have to see our flag disgraced? How many more times do we have to see illegals marching in our streets making demands? How many more times do we have to hear about them just wanting to make a better life? How many more Americans have to be killed by illegal immigrants before it's enough? How much more of our land is going to be too dangerous for Americans to go to before we take it all back? How many more illegals will get special treatment? How many more anchor babies do we need? When will we stop the paychecks we give those that enter our country illegally? It just doesn't end. Or will it?
    My feeling is that we are running out of time. People like Reid, Pelosi, and Obama are wasting no time getting the Dream Act passed in the Lame Duck session. And I'm sure they'll pass a lot of other nightmares. They did not listen to us. They take no responsibility for the loss of Democratic seats in November. They believe they just need to push harder. What does an animal do when pushed into a corner? They don't give up, that's for sure.
    We are being invaded and it's being promoted by our own government. So there is no end to this. Or is there?

[quote="SheServedToo"]With the Dream Act in the spotlight again, I'm not sure how much more real Americans can take. How many times do we have to call, email and fax those that are supposed to represent us? How many more lies do we need to hear before we believe nothing? How many more times do we have to see our flag disgraced? How many more times do we have to see illegals marching in our streets making demands? How many more times do we have to hear about them just wanting to make a better life? How many more Americans have to be killed by illegal immigrants before it's enough? How much more of our land is going to be too dangerous for Americans to go to before we take it all back? How many more illegals will get special treatment? How many more anchor babies do we need? When will we stop the paychecks we give those that enter our country illegally? It just doesn't end. Or will it?
    My feeling is that we are running out of time. People like Reid, Pelosi, and Obama are wasting no time getting the Dream Act passed in the Lame Duck session. And I'm sure they'll pass a lot of other nightmares. They did not listen to us. They take no responsibility for the loss of Democratic seats in November. They believe they just need to push harder. What does an animal do when pushed into a corner? They don't give up, that's for sure.
    We are being invaded and it's being promoted by our own government

well I will say don't back down that what Obama want . to have his way but it not going to happen .
    w ehave to fight
    ALIPAC is on our side so is all of American , we will win
    this 13 year old boy won & so can we.illegal Immigrant & all of the one that came Over to The USA . & think they have it free No way in hell
    we are going to fight this is country not . TEX is fighting back so can we if the fed & Obama don't do the job to help us to bad we will win
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SheServedToo wrote:

With the Dream Act in the spotlight again, I'm not sure how much more real Americans can take. How many times do we have to call, email and fax those that are supposed to represent us? How many more lies do we need to hear before we believe nothing? How many more times do we have to see our flag disgraced? How many more times do we have to see illegals marching in our streets making demands? How many more times do we have to hear about them just wanting to make a better life? How many more Americans have to be killed by illegal immigrants before it's enough? How much more of our land is going to be too dangerous for Americans to go to before we take it all back? How many more illegals will get special treatment? How many more anchor babies do we need? When will we stop the paychecks we give those that enter our country illegally? It just doesn't end. Or will it?
    For myself I can honestly say I have reached the end. I am one heartbroken and depressed Californian.

Time has ran out for California, time is running out for the rest of America. I honestly don't see any hope until Americans finally take to the streets.

Re: America's Third War: Texas Strikes Back

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer

"To suggest the southwest border is secure is ridiculous," said Holland.

President Barack Obama and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano have recently said the Mexican border is more secure now than it has been in 20 years, but some along this border strongly disagree.
    I guess this pretty well proves how out of touch the Obama administration and DHS really are.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

For myself I can honestly say I have reached the end. I am one heartbroken and depressed Californian.

Time has ran out for California, time is running out for the rest of America. I honestly don't see any hope until Americans finally take to the streets.
    Take a break Sherry and come back fighting. I know it gets depressing, then something happens and we have hope. We can't give up. We are being cornered and we will react.
    We need to wake up more and more people. What is happening in California, the riots over the tuition increases, is a good thing. I'm not sure the students know that illegals will get special breaks and financial help, but we need to keep telling people and waking them up. If these young adults are educated about what illegals are getting and how they steal our country little by little, they will react also. If they realize what kind of a burden they are going to carry if the Dream Act were to pass, they will react.
    That's what we need is more people reacting.
    Some states are better off then others, and I hate that California is one of the worst, if not the worst. We were stationed there a couple of times and I loved it. Now, I wouldn't go thru in an armored truck. I think I would move from there at this point, but that's not the answer either. It would be wrong for us to give up any part of our country. Unfortunately we already have in parts of Arizona where it's too dangerous for even the BP to go.
    I feel sorry that you are so depressed. I don't have to live in your reality. I live in a little town and we don't have anything but English here. But I fight every day for our country. It's OUR country. I didn't give my service and go thru all the years of my husband being in the military to see our country taken over. I am fighting with you every day.
    Take a break and do something that makes you happy. We all have limits. We will continue fighting and you can come back when you are stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    SheServedToo wrote:

MontereySherry, take a break from the chaos. I know how you feel, at least to a degree, as do many of us here on ALIPAC. Take solace in the fact that millions of Americans are waking up to this invasion and taking a stand. Californians will have to make a decision very soon as you well know. If you decide to pack it up come on over to Texas where we still have lots of fight left!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast