Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Added to Homepage with amended title:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5852--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Until we send the ones here home not much will matter

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    SheServedToo wrote:

With the Dream Act in the spotlight again, I'm not sure how much more real Americans can take. How many times do we have to call, email and fax those that are supposed to represent us? How many more lies do we need to hear before we believe nothing? How many more times do we have to see our flag disgraced? How many more times do we have to see illegals marching in our streets making demands? How many more times do we have to hear about them just wanting to make a better life? How many more Americans have to be killed by illegal immigrants before it's enough? How much more of our land is going to be too dangerous for Americans to go to before we take it all back? How many more illegals will get special treatment? How many more anchor babies do we need? When will we stop the paychecks we give those that enter our country illegally? It just doesn't end. Or will it?
    For myself I can honestly say I have reached the end. I am one heartbroken and depressed Californian.

Time has ran out for California, time is running out for the rest of America. I honestly don't see any hope until Americans finally take to the streets.
    I think that is exactly what it's going to take to get it through these politicians thick skulls.

Quote Originally Posted by SheServedToo
    With the Dream Act in the spotlight again, I'm not sure how much more real Americans can take. How many times do we have to call, email and fax those that are supposed to represent us? How many more lies do we need to hear before we believe nothing? How many more times do we have to see our flag disgraced? How many more times do we have to see illegals marching in our streets making demands? How many more times do we have to hear about them just wanting to make a better life? How many more Americans have to be killed by illegal immigrants before it's enough? How much more of our land is going to be too dangerous for Americans to go to before we take it all back? How many more illegals will get special treatment? How many more anchor babies do we need? When will we stop the paychecks we give those that enter our country illegally? It just doesn't end. Or will it?
    My feeling is that we are running out of time. People like Reid, Pelosi, and Obama are wasting no time getting the Dream Act passed in the Lame Duck session. And I'm sure they'll pass a lot of other nightmares. They did not listen to us. They take no responsibility for the loss of Democratic seats in November. They believe they just need to push harder. What does an animal do when pushed into a corner? They don't give up, that's for sure.
    We are being invaded and it's being promoted by our own government. So there is no end to this. Or is there?
    WHY OF COURSE OBAMA WILL TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSS OF THE DEMOCRATICS SEATS, HE IS STILL BLAMING BUSH FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON HIS WATCH. THATS JUST HOW ARROGANT THIS SOB IS HE WAS NOT TOO CONCERNED WITH THEM WINNING ANYWAY WHEN HE WAS OUT GOING AROUND THE COUNTRY BEFORE ELECTION DAY. HE WAS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HIS OWN @S* GETTING RE-ELECTED IN 2012, BUT THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN HE MAY AS WELL START MOVING HIS $H*T OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE NOW BECAUSE HE WILL BE ON HIS WAY BACK TO THE WINDY CITY. HE HAS MADE A COMPLETE MESS OF THINGS IN THIS COUNTRY, AND HE WILL NOT HAVE CHANCE TO CONTINUE TO DO SO BY BEING ELECTED TO SERVE A SECOND TERM. OBAMA AND HIS COHORTS ARE ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR ILLEGAL MEXICANS AND FOR THOSE DEMS WHO LOST THEIR JOBS BECAUSE OF THEM, WELL THEY WOULD BE MORE THAT STUPID TO SUPPORT ANYTHING THEY WANT PASSED. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    SheServedToo wrote:

For myself I can honestly say I have reached the end. I am one heartbroken and depressed Californian.

Time has ran out for California, time is running out for the rest of America. I honestly don't see any hope until Americans finally take to the streets.
    I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT ONE. ITS TIME FOR AMERICANS TO TAKE TO THE STREETS BECAUSE THEY BELONG TO US, AND WE HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT TO MARCH IN OUR STREETS WHERE AS ILLEGAL MEXICANS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO DO THE SAME. THEY WON'T MARCH IN THE STREETS OF MEXICO AND RAISE HELL WHILE MAKING DEMNDS. THEY WILL ONLY DO THAT HERE IT REALLY PUZZLES ME WHY THEY WON'T DO THE SAME IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. ALSO, ITS GOING TO TAKE A WHOLE LOT OF AMERICANS TO ACCOMPLISH THE RIDDING OF THIS COUNTRY OF ILLEGAL MEXICANS. SO WAKE UP AMERICA, THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT HERE TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR THEMSELVES, THEY ARE HERE TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR HARRY REID, PLEASE BE ASHAME OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY.

THIS HAS GOT TO BE BY FAR THE DUMBEST AND THE MOST LYING ADMINISTRATION IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY BOTH OBAMA AND SHE MAN KNOW THAT THE SOUTHERN BORDER IS NOT SECURE THEY ARE JUST LYIING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THINKING THAT WE ARE AS DUMB AS THEY ARE TO BUY THEIR WOLF TICKETS. BUT WE ALL KNOW WHATS GOING ON DOWN THERE. AS FOR THEM POSTING SIGNS AT CERTAIN AREAS IN ARIZONA, THAT TELLS ME THAT SOMEBODY IS RECEIVING MONEY FROM THE DRUGS THAT ARE COMING INTO THE COUNTRY. JUST THINK ABOUT IT, AND YOU WILL SEE IT AS I DO

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    THIS HAS GOT TO BE BY FAR THE DUMBEST AND THE MOST LYING ADMINISTRATION IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY BOTH OBAMA AND SHE MAN KNOW THAT THE SOUTHERN BORDER IS NOT SECURE THEY ARE JUST LYIING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THINKING THAT WE ARE AS DUMB AS THEY ARE TO BUY THEIR WOLF TICKETS. BUT WE ALL KNOW WHATS GOING ON DOWN THERE. AS FOR THEM POSTING SIGNS AT CERTAIN AREAS IN ARIZONA, THAT TELLS ME THAT SOMEBODY IS RECEIVING MONEY FROM THE DRUGS THAT ARE COMING INTO THE COUNTRY. JUST THINK ABOUT IT, AND YOU WILL SEE IT AS I DO
    Unfortunately Lady, there ARE some really dumb people who will buy what the government and MSM tells them. No thinking on their part. Just blindly following.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    there ARE some really dumb people who will buy what the government and MSM tells them. No thinking on their part. Just blindly following.
    So letting the American educational system go to pot for the last 30 years was part of the plan.

I think it was during Teddy Roosevelt's presidency that it was determined that only 1% of the population be highly educated and the rest need only be functionally literate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12