Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

population growth is more or less out of control and yes that affect everything we do or have, roads, hospitals,schools,etc.\\

Simply more people=more problems=more crime=more laws=less freedom for all. Like all things in life everything needs to be limited and with over 300million now in country we need limits if not it will be done in some form................
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    So true, sippy. Global Warming is, in my opinion, just a diversion so we won't talk about the real problems in this country.

Our air is dirty, that's just a fact and the EPA is a joke.

Our land is contaminated by every manner of refuse and dumping imaginable. In Texas, they are digging up thousands of acres of good land. Land that can grow food. Most years it can grow food with no irrigation. It is being forever ruined by the digging of coal. Also, underground water is being polluted by this digging.

Our water is getting scarce and good water even more scarce. There was an article recently stating that over half the rivers in Texas were 'unswimmable and unfishable'. Think about that.

Yet, we are busy discussing something that might happen 10-50-100 years down the road.

How long has it been since we have had a good discussion about actual environmental concerns? A long time - and certainly since global warming came on the scene.
    Trixie, the global warming hoax is actually more of a tactic to help install a global government. Gore and his buddies want every country to enlist in the Kyoto protocal so that a governing body can literally make country based decisions on whether or not their activities will affect global warming. And, they want to install the carbon credit tax, which is a complete joke.

To illustrate the lunacy of how bad this hoax has elevated to, we have had our own governor of UT claim that Utah is heating up faster than any other state in the nation. Well I guess the sun itself has it out for us Utahns and is moving closer to Earth just to burn up UT.
    That was the stupidest comment I've ever heard in my life!!! And what's worse is, that there are clowns out there who believe this tripe.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=238&sid=2042803
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Oh, I don't doubt it isn't part of the globalization - but I am not sure I agree it has anything to do with the Kyoto treaty. Isn't that treaty to limit emissions, etc? I don't think that is what they want at all.

I think it is just a stall to allow corporations to gain more and more power - through more and more money and less and less regulations.

If they can stall any regulations or enforcement by overshadowing the discussion with this silly global warming thing, they can gobble up more and more power, more countries, more money, more politicians and soon it won't matter at all what we think about clean water, food, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Oh, I don't doubt it isn't part of the globalization - but I am not sure I agree it has anything to do with the Kyoto treaty. Isn't that treaty to limit emissions, etc? I don't think that is what they want at all.

I think it is just a stall to allow corporations to gain more and more power - through more and more money and less and less regulations.

If they can stall any regulations or enforcement by overshadowing the discussion with this silly global warming thing, they can gobble up more and more power, more countries, more money, more politicians and soon it won't matter at all what we think about clean water, food, etc.
    Trixie, actually it is a huge deal to be under the Kyoto protocall. There is a book I highly recommend reading and it's called Global Warming or Global Governance? about how they want to govern our every move in the name of global warming.

http://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=2145
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12