Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK working on my e-mail and faxes today!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thanks SOSAD!! You are a trooper!

working4change
    Follw up faxes this pm.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    As much as I would like to give up sometimes, I just can't bring myself to it!! I am tired, but I'll keep muddleing along
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    As much as I would like to give up sometimes, I just can't bring myself to it!! I am tired, but I'll keep muddleing along
    Ditto. Once you get involved there is no turning back.

Did my e-mails
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Did my e-mails
    Thanks for our dedication jshhmr!

working4change
    Completed my faxes last night.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Completed my faxes last night.
    WAY TO GO WORKING!

April
    Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting me with your views on the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act of 2009 (S. 729). I appreciate your taking the time to express your specific concerns regarding this important piece of legislation.

As you may know, children who were brought to this country illegally, by no fault of their own, who have grown up in the United States, gone to school, and demonstrated good character, currently have no way to normalize their undocumented status. The DREAM Act, which was introduced by Senator Richard Durbin on March 26, 2009, would address this issue by allowing children who were brought to the United States prior to their 16th birthday, have lived in the United for at least five years, have maintained good academic and moral standing, and intend on pursuing higher education or wish to serve in the United States Military to be eligible for permanent legal status. In addition, this legislation would permit states to determine state residency for higher education purposes.

I support strengthening border security, cracking down on illegal immigration and reform that can fix our broken immigration system. I believe that children, who know of no other home but the United States and have worked diligently to be successful in their young lives, should have an opportunity to normalize their immigration status and an opportunity to realize their potential.
    I will continue to listen closely to what you and other Coloradans have to say about matters before Congress, the concerns of our communities, and the issues facing Colorado and the nation. My job is not about merely supporting or opposing legislation; it is also about bridging the divide that has paralyzed our nation's politics. For more information about my positions and to learn how my office can assist you, please visit my website at www.markudall.senate.gov.

Warm Regards,

Mark Udall
    United States Senator, Colorado

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast