Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amnesty Follies

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What part of We the People, do not want amnesty, we want our laws enforced, don't they understand? We need to really clean house. We need elected officials who don't respond to the thickest envelope of money, or the loudest lobbyist, but those who really do care about the American People, the Soverenty of the Republic, and who will make it tougher on companies who want to, or have outsourced jobs for cheaper wages all over the world.

The hardest part about keeping a Constituional Republic in tact, is keeping monetary corruption out.

The old saying that every man has a price. When it comes to America, I have no price. My Liberty was paid for with the men who had the courage, and who also bled the ground red at Bunkerhill, York, Elizabethtown, Valleyforge, and other fields of battle during the struggle against tyranny from an oppressive monarchy. There is no price that can best that to me. No lobbyist loud enough to sway me to accomodate their special interest.

That is what the men and women who we elect should take into consideration when they campaign, and if they are elected, they should think about that when they take their respective oathes of office.

Now if I could only get financial backing, and not have to worry about being targeted in a crosshair, I'd run for office.

The hardest part about keeping a Constituional Republic in tact, is keeping monetary corruption out.

The old saying that every man has a price. When it comes to America, I have no price. My Liberty was paid for with the men who had the courage, and who also bled the ground red at Bunkerhill, York, Elizabethtown, Valleyforge, and other fields of battle during the struggle against tyranny from an oppressive monarchy. There is no price that can best that to me. No lobbyist loud enough to sway me to accomodate their special interest.
    You're exactly right, well said. There are higher priorities.
    Those higher priorities are well laid out by our founding documents and in the writings of our founding fathers and mothers too.
    There is no excuse to follow any pretense more base than what we already know will save and keep us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12