Well, I think Lou Barletta lost? Tom Tancredo resigned and the guy who marched with illegals won the election. It also looks like all the states with heavily Hispnaic populations went Democrat? Colorado and New Mexico in the west did you see it? How many naturalized Hispanic voters in the last 10 years voted for Obummer? (Or ACORN illegals?)

Here in Colorado, it looks as though California African American Ward Connerly's amnendment to END affirmative action is going to fail. I am stunned by this but the amendment to rid Colorado schools of Spanish lost 5 years ago too!

So, what kind of amnesty will we have? It is a done deal? I say yes. Me thinks Tom Tancredo wants to run for Governor or Senator here in 2 years against Democrat Ken SALAZAR as in Spanish speaking Hispanic. Me thinks he wants to make Colorado a referendum on immigration. Me thinks Tancredo will lose big time although I will vote for him.

I think the immigration debate is lost and I take no joy in saying that! The issue just never came up in this election. How many new LEGAL immigrants will be allowed in under Obama's amnesty thereby making many new DEMOCRAT voters? Maybe someday all these Republicans who have wanted the cheap labor will rue the day they went to a slave labor force from Latin America instead of paying Americans to do the job?

Lou Dobbs can continue to beat his head against a wall as can many of you (us) here at ALIPAC but I see no end......maybe? Maybe you best learn Spanish? It is what it is folks and attack me now but I am trying to be rational and logical! I just see another 30 million new Spanish speakers, at least, here in the next 15 to 25 years. Nobody seems to want to stop it!