Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty, Tom Tancredo and ALIPAC?

Well, I think Lou Barletta lost? Tom Tancredo resigned and the guy who marched with illegals won the election. It also looks like all the states with heavily Hispnaic populations went Democrat? Colorado and New Mexico in the west did you see it? How many naturalized Hispanic voters in the last 10 years voted for Obummer? (Or ACORN illegals?)

Here in Colorado, it looks as though California African American Ward Connerly's amnendment to END affirmative action is going to fail. I am stunned by this but the amendment to rid Colorado schools of Spanish lost 5 years ago too!

So, what kind of amnesty will we have? It is a done deal? I say yes. Me thinks Tom Tancredo wants to run for Governor or Senator here in 2 years against Democrat Ken SALAZAR as in Spanish speaking Hispanic. Me thinks he wants to make Colorado a referendum on immigration. Me thinks Tancredo will lose big time although I will vote for him.

I think the immigration debate is lost and I take no joy in saying that! The issue just never came up in this election. How many new LEGAL immigrants will be allowed in under Obama's amnesty thereby making many new DEMOCRAT voters? Maybe someday all these Republicans who have wanted the cheap labor will rue the day they went to a slave labor force from Latin America instead of paying Americans to do the job?

Lou Dobbs can continue to beat his head against a wall as can many of you (us) here at ALIPAC but I see no end......maybe? Maybe you best learn Spanish? It is what it is folks and attack me now but I am trying to be rational and logical! I just see another 30 million new Spanish speakers, at least, here in the next 15 to 25 years. Nobody seems to want to stop it!

If you're ready to quit on this issue, goodbye, and good luck.

Colorado is no longer primarily conservative ranching, agricultural state in its political leanings but a place where the wealthy go to ski and buy second homes. People from the East Coast literally "fly to Aspen" for their weekends now. "Humble" Jimmy Carter and his family use the condo of a wealthy Arab friend made during his "peace-making days" for their vacations. It sounds cynical, but of course people like that need lots of other people to wait on them and make them comfortable. And where could such a "ready-made service class" come from? Hum, I wonder.... And, of course. instead of paying these people a "living wage", how economical and convenient for the wealthy just to give them free U.S. public benefits, including citizenship and the vote, instead!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    If you're ready to quit on this issue, goodbye, and good luck.
    Agreed POTUS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Negative attitudes exspire quickly around here. Besides that, a little bit of Democratic Disasters will wake the idiot voters up and I'm going to be ready to say, I told you so.

Hispnaic populations went Democrat?
    I don't agree with this because Texas is a Red State.

Dixie

Myself I think they have know idea what some of these states are anymore...Why? because alot of Republicans did not bother to come out and vote, they are pissed.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Not only pissed, but voting 3rd party. There were some races I looked at that the 3rd party vote was about equal to the Republican loss.

Dixie

Yeah the third party candidate in Minnesota almost cost Norm Coleman his Senate seat. I wish the rest of this country would follow suit and send a message to both parties.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, at least the Dems come out and tell you what they plan on doing so action can be taken. The Reps especially over the last 8 years have said one thing, then done another behind closed doors.

So with a Dem at the helm, the job of taking action is easier. Lets at least hope that we are heard and not ignored. Like the Reps did to us over the last 8 years.

Its not over and 80% of Americans still favor enforcement!! We just need to change our strategy like holding our own nation wide marches!!! We haven't done that yet!!!! Trust me I'm mad too, but Ive learned that in life that if something isn't working than the only choice is to change the approach!! ANY IDEAS?!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast