Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty will kill the republican party

This is so important for amnesty not to be granted. Does the republican party not understand this. That these illegals are not republicans. I will be calling my republicans today and give them a tongue lashing to wake up!!

I also think we need to work hard convincing other moderate Democrats to oppose amnesty, much like my 'blue dog Democrat' Congressman Heath Shuler, and we must do so by exposing the facts which dispel the abundant myths and hype used by pro-amnesty zealots.

No, I don't think the republicans understand anymore.

Unfortunately, the republican party that once existed does not exist anymore. True republicans (except for a select few) does not exist any more. I think we are at the point of either recreating the Republican party with TRUE republicans or like I did, become independents and vote for the person who believes in a strong nation and party really doesn't matter anymore.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

We are long over due for a third party - a party that truly represents the citizens of this once great country.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    I also think we need to work hard convincing other moderate Democrats to oppose amnesty, much like my 'blue dog Democrat' Congressman Heath Shuler, and we must do so by exposing the facts which dispel the abundant myths and hype used by pro-amnesty zealots.
    Exactly. Most Americans all want the same thing which is for illegal aliens to go home to their land of citizenship and stay there. That's why we have immigration law, it's why we've had immigration and naturalization law since the beginning of our nation. It's why the US Constitution charged allowed a $10 a person tax on imported labor.

Americans need to tell all political parties, these laws are non-negotiable, Amnesty is a Shamnesty, we've been suckered into this before, it solved nothing for our country, it just created a larger population, of mostly poor people, that competed with American jobs, deflated American wages, increased our cost of government and led to more illegal immigration as most knew it would.

Don't be schmucks, America! Send them home, secure our borders, enforce US immigration law and get our fellow Americans their jobs back now!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. Vote Republican.

We need to support and vote for the Republican Party for now because they are the only party that is defending the American people. I tune into C-Span, and watch, listen and hear first hand that on almost every issue the Democrats are trying to push forward that hurts the American people, the Republicans are doing their best to block them.

Keep in mind that the Democratic party put us and our children in debt for the rest of our loves and added 800 ear marks and lied about it. I heard Obama say point blank that there were no ear marks in the Stimulus bill. The Republicans gasped because they knew that Obama lied again.

Only three Republicans voted for the Stimulus bill, that's got to tell the American people something. And one of the traitors switched parties. Republicans mostly voted against other bail-outs, the hate crime acts, the Cap and Trade on and on. The Democrats are now the Communists.

If a third party is brought into the mix right now, the Democrats will remain in power. And too, we have to remind people that even though Bush was a Republican the House and Senate were dominated by the Democrats. And ironically, Bush did not favor Republican legislature.

An example of the difference between Democrats and Republicans.

http://video.newsmax.com/?assetId=V3680818 Sen. James Inholfe
    700 Scientists say that Global Warming is a farce.

Oklahoma Sen. Jim Inhofe tells Newsmax TV that a growing number of scientists now say they were mistaken to once think that manmade greenhouse gasses are the major cause of climate change. He notes Obama's so-called "cap and trade" would cost $400 billion a year and result in the loss of 800,000 jobs. Hear him explain why there's an insidious element to what EPA plans to do. Also, Sen. Inhofe reacts strongly to a Department of Homeland Security memo suggesting some veterans could be vulnerable to right wing extremist groups.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

carolinawoman,

Your "Blue Dog" Democrat Heath Shuler is author of the "SAVE Act" and a supporter of "Progressives for Immigration Reform" which, despite its name, supports the findings of Barbara Jordan's Commission on Immigration! Please see their website at:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-155347.html and

Rep. Shuler to Reintroduce SAVE Act
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-155337-shuler.html

Re: Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. Vote Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    We need to support and vote for the Republican Party for now because they are the only party that is defending the American people. I tune into C-Span, and watch, listen and hear first hand that on almost every issue the Democrats are trying to push forward that hurts the American people, the Republicans are doing their best to block them.

Keep in mind that the Democratic party put us and our children in debt for the rest of our loves and added 800 ear marks and lied about it. I heard Obama say point blank that there were no ear marks in the Stimulus bill. The Republicans gasped because they knew that Obama lied again.

Only three Republicans voted for the Stimulus bill, that's got to tell the American people something. And one of the traitors switched parties. Republicans mostly voted against other bail-outs, the hate crime acts, the Cap and Trade on and on. The Democrats are now the Communists.

If a third party is brought into the mix right now, the Democrats will remain in power. And too, we have to remind people that even though Bush was a Republican the House and Senate were dominated by the Democrats. And ironically, Bush did not favor Republican legislature.

Oklahoma Sen. Jim Inhofe tells Newsmax TV that a growing number of scientists now say they were mistaken to once think that manmade greenhouse gasses are the major cause of climate change. He notes Obama's so-called "cap and trade" would cost $400 billion a year and result in the loss of 800,000 jobs. Hear him explain why there's an insidious element to what EPA plans to do. Also, Sen. Inhofe reacts strongly to a Department of Homeland Security memo suggesting some veterans could be vulnerable to right wing extremist groups.
    My response to all of this is where were the Republicans when George W Bush was pushing the same destructive policies that Obama is doing now on a larger scale? Don't be fooled, if McCain were president these jerks would all be in lockstep with him pushing the same destructive policies. The only reason they are opposing Obama is because he's a Democrat. That's it. If Obama had an R in front of his name, all of these sheepish Republicans would be bowing down to him.

Both parties are corrupt beyond measure and all of them need to be booted out. I will support whatever politician or candidate is about fixing this country the right way regardless of party, but with that said both parties in general can go to hell.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IMO neither Demos nor Repubs represent their traditional bases. Republicans used to be community based, now their party is controlled by the Open Borders crowd. Democrats used to be for protecting American workers, now that party is looking to sell out Americans, to lock up control of Congress.

IMO we need to repeat everywhere we go and to everybody that we contact that it's Americans first in this magnificent country. If we don't do that, no one else will.

Re: Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. Vote Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Quote Originally Posted by ELE

My response to all of this is where were the Republicans when George W Bush was pushing the same destructive policies that Obama is doing now on a larger scale? Don't be fooled, if McCain were president these jerks would all be in lockstep with him pushing the same destructive policies. The only reason they are opposing Obama is because he's a Democrat. That's it. If Obama had an R in front of his name, all of these sheepish Republicans would be bowing down to him.

Both parties are corrupt beyond measure and all of them need to be booted out. I will support whatever politician or candidate is about fixing this country the right way regardless of party, but with that said both parties in general can go to hell.
    TOTALLY AGREE WITH YA, dman1200!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast