Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Word from the past ...

Ourcountrynottheirs >>>

I know we're not supposed to "chat" back and forth, but after reading your comment... well... it touched my old heart.

If I could use some "words from the past" so to speak ...

"Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations, and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave." [Patrick Henry 1775]

I hope somewhere in your dreams tonight, you feel the comfort of a lot of 'family & friends' that I feel, are among the vigilant, the active, the brave.

To A Better Day my friends !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    PatrickHenry>>>

Thank you for the kind words.

People like Amy Goodman and the SPLC try to poke holes in arguments any way they can. Even the SPLC admitted to Lou that 29% of federal prison inmates are foreign born, but their spin is that "there is no record on their legal status." True, but considering that legal immigrants have a lower crime rate than natives, and go through an extensive screening process, it is quite clear who these foreign born are. Another difference between legal and illegal, and why we have a naturalization process.

Illegals are responsible for the spike in gang violence. MS-13 and the 18th Street Gang (LA's 2 bloodiest gangs) are primarily illegal immigrant gangs.

Use common sense folks. Illegals tend to be young, poor, uneducated males. They come from primarily Third World countries that have much higher rates of crime (primarily Mexico and Central America). Hispanics have a much higher rate of gang membership than whites (again most illegals are hispanics). They have already proven to disrespect US law by immigrating illegally. This is not brain surgery after all.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I might add that GWB himself admitted that 1 in twelve illegals detained by ICE from 2000-2005 had criminal records. One in twelve.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

OK, I don't know if I expressed myself well or not - but

The fact is this is the only either mistake or misstep, or perhaps neithe they have ever been able to hang a toenail on, and it was made by a guest, wasn't it? Whether it was true or not - or whether the statement was misquoted or deliberately misinterpretated, it seems to be the only thing they can scream about.

It speaks of desperation if they keep harping on that one that - over and over again.

With all the lies we hear constantly from the 'other side' and even our very own government(s) - from local to the WH - giving all the benefits of illegal immigration, I think his show has an excellent record.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT !

LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT !!!

Lets take a vote. All those worried about the information and facts and figures Mr. Dobbs presents US say I .

All those that feel safe in the information presented by Mr. Dobbs, say

LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT !!!

Lets get real you Liberty and Freedom loving Americans, yeah I'm talking to YOU. Let not our quills bend, nor our bottles run dry, but keep on the persistent pursuit of our endeavors !

We must have someone worried lest they spend so much time hacking and whacking, on one Mistake ? Don't know about the rest of YOU, but this was a victory in a way to me. And look at the attention it brought all of US !

The 'Silent Majority Sleeping Giant' has awakened I'm afraid. Whether we like it or not. That is, IF, WE THE PEOPLE, intend to keep our Rights & Liberties. And you know I speak the truth !

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death

LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we have awakened many who otherwise were sleeping - or hoping - but we are going to have to be united this next election.

It will be, in my opinion, the most crucial election in our history. Not to be too dramatic, but the sovereignty of the US depends on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234