Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANCHOR BABIES

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ANCHOR BABIES

Section 1.
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

ILLEGAL ALIENS, not being citizens of the U.S. , ARE STILL SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION of the country they came from.

Children Born in the United States to Aliens Should Not, by Constitutional
    Right, Be U.S. Citizens

By WILLIAM J. OLSON, HERBERT W. TITUS AND ALAN WOLL

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

For the whole of the Twentieth Century, it was commonly assumed that children born in the United States to alien parents were constitutionally entitled to be United States citizens. This assumption is based upon a U.S.
    Supreme Court case, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (189, which held that a child who had been born of alien parents,
    lawfully in the United States, was entitled to citizenship under the Fourteenth Amendment based on its terms that “[a]ll persons born in the
    United States ... and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States ....â€

I have always said that any child born to illegal aliens after the 1986 amnesty should automatically be given the citizenship of its parents. Can you see the illegal aliens being deported back to their homelands with all those anchors to feed and no welfare, healthcare or education? The Mexican government would _hit bricks
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Also

Another key part of the 14th Amendment is the phrase. "are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Since illegal aliens are not legal residents of the US or any state, then this amendment does not apply to them. I think that it is very clear that the framers of this amendment did not intend for it to apply to illegal aliens, foreigners, tourists, or any other persons who were not legal residents of the US.
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

anchor babies

I agree totally. I've been on this one for 20 years. I know a congressman from Virginia,Virgil Goode has sponsored a bill. Where its at I'm not sure. I agree though once we kill the bill we have to go after that "ridiculous" abuse of the 14th amendment. It was written at a time that we had slaves. They were brought here forceably. Today these people walk-in when their water breaks! Sickening. Anyway I think Mr. Goode has something on his website. I live in California so not sure where it stands.

Agreed. I'm willing to bet they wish they had never listened to LaRaza, Boosh and all the rest of the bullies who told them to "come out of the shadows". They have opened a can of whoop ____ aka known as angry Americans so lethal that they are gonna wish they had never marched demanding rights they are not entitled to and waiving those ugly flags.

Their intimidation tactics have backfired.

I agree. This is something that will immediately cut off a major magnet for illegal aliens. Get rid of the birthright citizenship and FREEBIES resulting from this at our expense. The education costs, the healthcare costs, the food stamps, housing, it will be severly cut.

Start calling Rep. Nathan Deal in Georgia and co-sponsors of the current bill and tell them we support the effort to end birthright citizenship. I have been doing this for a long time.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Send Elvira back. This should be our top priority. It would send all message to all with anchor babies.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Send Elvira back. This should be our top priority. It would send all message to all with anchor babies.
    She's a convicted felony and would make the perfect example of an illegal alien who has commited multiple criminal acts.

More than ANYTHING else, the anchor baby scam ihas been the biggest fraud ever pepetrated on America and Americans.

The 14th Amendment is abundantly clear that children born of illegal parents are subject to the jurisdiction of the country of origin.
    There is no other country in the civilized world that would allow this fraud to occur. These peasant women slither over the border in Texas and wait in the parking lot of Parkland Hospital in Dallas and wait until labor begins and then they rush into the ER. 16,000 anchors are born at this hospital every year!

It's way, way too late to stop the damage that has already been done and NO ONE will do anything to stop the future onslaught! I am so sick of watching these illegals walking down the street with 3 or 4 jackpot babies in tow! All I can think of is that each one of them is costing taxpayers $130,000 JUST TO PLOP THEM INTO OUR SCHOOLS FROM K TO 12!!!!
    They will always, always be illegal and illegitimate! I will never consider them Americans!!

I know the House has put together an immigration bill recently. Official English is part of that bill. I wonder why the rescinding of the 14th Amendment wasn't part of that bill. It should be one of the most important issues added to any new immigration bill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast