Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ANCHOR BABY NIGHTMARE

ANCHOR BABY NIGHTMARE

If we don’t stop giving automatic birthright citizenship to children born here to illegal aliens we will never get control of illegal immigration. All a women have to do is cross the order, give birth and she has her “ anchorâ€

And she plans to breast feed them all?

Working in ultrasound in an area local metro hospital, it is true!!! I was amazed by the number of non-English speaking hispanic moms who delivered in that hospital in a six week period of time. It truly scared me!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I'm sure that if the Supreme court were forced to revisit the 14th Amendment there is more than enough evidence to prove it was never intended to be interpreted the way these corrupt liberals have been doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with all of the above. When I first heard this on the news I knew it would be an illegal. Bellflower is heavily hispanic. Funny how people get angry over corporate jets etc., but don't get angry enough over the billions and billions of dollars these people cost us. She needs to be sent home with all her babies and let her country of origin foot the bill. I am really sick of this!

I'm sure that if the Supreme court were forced to revisit the 14th Amendment there is more than enough evidence to prove it was never intended to be interpreted the way these corrupt liberals have been doing.
    Exactly....when are they set to review this? This is a crock and just some loophole they are riding on and a back door method like they are using with everything else. What does it take to get the SuprememCourt to review this stuff? We have anchor babies out the wazzoo, the government is buying out private enterprise and a host of other things....I thought this was a checks and balances system......where is it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just what happened to the zero growth to save the planet?
    Replace yourself and no more 2 children per family.
    This female is the most environmentally criminal person I have heard of in a long time.

It is one of the biggest scams in this country. Our country has been in an economic downfall for a few years now. This crap is starting to catch up on us now. We don't have billions to throw away on scam artists like these. Our precious citizenship is being given away like candy to any pregnant immigration law breaker that can crawl across our border. What the hell is wrong with our government and the Supreme Court to let this phoney interpretation of the 14th Amendment to stand?

I would also be interested to know if in fact the woman who gave birth to 8 babies was in fact a US citizen. My interest became peaked when the hospital refused to release any information about this woman.

Generally, given the extreme rarity of such a birth, you would think they would release information in the hopes of people giving donations, offers of help and what not. But that has not happened. I found that somewhat odd, but not definitive of being illegal per se.

It could be at the request of the family that information not be released. Or it could be that is she is illegal and the hospital does not dare release information because of the extreme backlash/out cry the release of such information would cause.

Why Kaiser? Don't you have to be a member of their plan to be admitted?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast