Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anchor minors

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anchor minors

I would like some feedback to this thought. I say deport the minors along with their illegal parents to keep their families together.

In the case of Elian Gonzolas, the little cuban boy found in the Florida Straits by a fisherman touched land and therefore was eligible for a path to citizenship. Since the pig castro made a political football out of his escape from Cuba turned out to be right and I believe that Janet Reno hit the nail on the head when she said the boy belongs with his father in Cuba. His mother didn't survive the trip accross.

Having said that, I believe these kids should not be separated from their parents. However, they need to be deported along with their illegal parents simply because, as minors in the US, they do not have the rights as adults do: they cannot buy a house, start a bank account, buy a car, rent an apartment and so forth.

I would say deport them and suspend their citizenship until they become adults at which point, they could re-enter the US with full citizenship. They must be put in the position to question their parents about why they chose to break our laws and they must suffer the consequences for it. The reason behind that is when a citizen of the US commits a crime and is incarcerated, his/her children suffer the consequences. Illegals should be treated no differently. I believe that this point of view has never been considered among the conservatives for secure borders. Thoughts?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deport the kids permanately if their parents are both illegal. Two wrongs(illegals) do not make a right(citizen).

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I agree.....but what has been the U.S. policy on deporting minor children of illegals? I am not entirely clear on what has happened so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    I agree.....but what has been the U.S. policy on deporting minor children of illegals? I am not entirely clear on what has happened so far.
    If they have not committed a felony, our government traitors generally do not deport illegal aliens with anchor babies. That is why they are called anchor babies, having one anchors the entire family in the US. For those with felonies who are deported, the illegal parent has the option of taking the kid with them, giving them up for adoption, or leaving them with relatives in the US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Anchor minors

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish

I would say deport them and suspend their citizenship until they become adults at which point, they could re-enter the US with full citizenship.
    I say go further than this, don't let them back into the US unless they can pass the citizenship test and swear allegiance to the USA. Also like I said before, all the whiners who would complain about the conditions these "US Citizens" will have to live in need to go after the Ford Foundation, US Chamber, and other groups who funded the illegal invasion and birthright citizenship and make them provide US quality health care and education to these anchor babies.

IMO, if a parent is illegal, then the child is too. No citizenship for criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    IMO, if a parent is illegal, then the child is too. No citizenship for criminals.
    Unfortunately El Presidente Bush has already given away US Citizenship to about 5 million of them. The only way to reverse this would be with a Constitutional amendment which is hard to do. But who knows if Bush gets his amnesty things will keep getting worse so there might be enough support to do that in the near future.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    The anchor baby thing I understand and have always objected to. But the part where you say:

For those with felonies who are deported, the illegal parent has the option of taking the kid with them, giving them up for adoption, or leaving them with relatives in the US.
    These are the mechanisms in the grey area and the ones that are producing (1) abandoned parental responsiblity through transfer of custody and (2) dumping large numbers of children on other family members thereby increasing their numbers in the U.S. as well as placing hardship on the extended family. (The spiral of crime is reflected in these typical placements.) These options not only add to the burden on U.S. citizens, they officially sanction and determine the destruction of the nuclear family. The Catholic church loudly denounces this destruction, even in divorce.

So when the parent is ordered to be deported, the children should naturally accompany him or her back to their country of origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish

I would say deport them and suspend their citizenship until they become adults at which point, they could re-enter the US with full citizenship.
    I say go further than this, don't let them back into the US unless they can pass the citizenship test and swear allegiance to the USA. Also like I said before, all the whiners who would complain about the conditions these "US Citizens" will have to live in need to go after the Ford Foundation, US Chamber, and other groups who funded the illegal invasion and birthright citizenship and make them provide US quality health care and education to these anchor babies.
    And I would take even another step. Deport them all including the anchor babies and NEVER let them back in. Alot of scholars don't believe the 14th amend was meant to apply to illegals. We need to iron that out once and for all.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    And I would take even another step. Deport them all including the anchor babies and NEVER let them back in. Alot of scholars don't believe the 14th amend was meant to apply to illegals. We need to iron that out once and for all.
    The problem is for the ones that have already been granted citizenship, the Supreme Court would not allow their citizenship to be easily revoked. The only way around them is another Constitutional Amendment. An Amendment is possible but difficult.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast