Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ANCHORE BABIES FOR TEMPORARY WORKERS!

I can just see it now..."temporary guest worker program" for
    "X" number of months/years...whatever...then "POP"...OOPS! Oh look at that...a baby!

"Now how can we send the parents back to their country and leave that poor "American born child", in this country without any parents!? How inhumane! So, we have no choice but to make the child's parent's legal citizens. After all, we are only doing this for the child's well being, you know!"
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

April
    CostaMesaMan wrote:

Ican just see it now..."temporary guest worker program" for
    "X" number of months/years...whatever...then "POP"...OOPS! Oh look at that...a baby!

"Now how can we send the parents back to their country and leave that poor "American born child", in this country without any parents!? How inhumane! So, we have no choice but to make the child's parent's legal citizens. After all, we are only doing this for the child's well being, you know!"

CostaMesa Man! Yes that is the plan but we are fighting tooth and nail and intend to continue so this insanity does not destroy our country!

Hi There CostaMesaMan - welcome aboard!

Yes, that's a very good point.

In any case, I think the best solution would be to proceed carefully and deliberately with regard to policy on the question - eg. not adopt new laws that allow that to slide into place without even being recognized. (Probably exactly what April described in the previous post, I'm sure!)

Welcome - stick around, jump right in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your so right Costa.

Birthright citizenship is a back door amnesty!

Why didn't they address it in "comprehensive" immigration reform? Ooops! Can we say intentionally left out!

FYI, the definition of comprehensive is "including all or everything".

The lies start in the title of the bill.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, CostaMesaMan. I was involved in another thread with you and failed to extend a welcome.

That is probably part of their 'comprehensive' master plan. Unless I missed it, no one has brought up that very critical argument. One would have to be extremely naive to believe they won't have anchor babies. Especially due to the fact that they appear to have an aversion to birth control.

POP!...goes the baby!

Thank you for the welcome fedupDeb! I guess if they can't invade us, they will just "out birth" us!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"