Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Andrew Breitbart, outspoken conservative, has died in Los Angeles

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal View Post
    Shocking to say the least. What doesn't shock me are all the hate comments coming from the left. Disgusting. A father of 4 kids under 10 years old has died. A wife lost her husband. Millions of us lost a freedom fighter just when we needed him most. I hope the videos he has of Obama coming out soon floor his chances for re-election.
    Im not from the "Left" and I didnt like the guy. Im sorry to see his wife and kids alone now but it doesnt change the fact that I feel he edited things until he got what he wanted to see. I dont see him as a legit reporter. Just because someone is conservative doesnt mean I am supposed to like him.
    ~ Its not the years in your life that are important, its the life in your years ~
    President Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
    Im not from the "Left" and I didnt like the guy. Im sorry to see his wife and kids alone now but it doesnt change the fact that I feel he edited things until he got what he wanted to see. I dont see him as a legit reporter. Just because someone is conservative doesnt mean I am supposed to like him.
    Not sure why you chose to single out my comment, but I could care less if you "like" him or not. It's when someone rejoices in a young mans death that I take issue with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Wow, gone at 43 from recently manifesting heart conditions?

Died walking near his home at midnight?

That is very strange. Andrew Breitbart was a true fighter for grass roots conservative causes.

W
    We've all seen him taking on Occupiers, he didn't look like he was in bad health!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Michael Savage has said this could have been an assasination as some drugs can induce a heart attack and leave no trace.
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12