Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The anger over the immigration bill and Bush is more intense

I've been listening to a lot of talk shows over the last couple of days and I've been reading lots of message boards. People are even more intense in their anger over what's coming out of congress and this presidents mouth.

I can't believe Bush had the audacity to insinuate that Americans are against diversity. Everyone should email, fax, call the whitehouse to report their ancestry and THEN he'll see diversity. What an idiot!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    I can't believe Bush had the audacity to insinuate that Americans are against diversity. Everyone should email, fax, call the whitehouse to report their ancestry and THEN he'll see diversity. What an idiot!
    I think Bush is self-destructing. People are seeing that this man is really losing it...I think the people around Bush are probably getting really nervous and concerned he is ready for a break down.

DJ

Anger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been listening to a lot of talk shows over the last couple of days and I've been reading lots of message boards. People are even more intense in their anger over what's coming out of congress and this presidents mouth.
    It is SO OBVIOUS that all the benefits of this bill go to business interests, farmers, the Catholic Church etc., but ALL OF THE COSTS are born by the taxpayer. Are we in some kind of Twilight Zone where what is blatently obvious to the average person is not comprehended by our politicians? What happened to their desire to serve the public good? Is there no honest politician out there who genuinely wants to represent the American people? We are so ready for a Third Party.

Re: Anger

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is SO OBVIOUS that all the benefits of this bill go to business interests, farmers, the Catholic Church etc., but ALL OF THE COSTS are born by the taxpayer. Are we in some kind of Twilight Zone where what is blatently obvious to the average person is not comprehended by our politicians? What happened to their desire to serve the public good? Is there no honest politician out there who genuinely wants to represent the American people? We are so ready for a Third Party.
    Yea, a new party called the American Party.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

What happened to their desire to serve the public good? Is there no honest politician out there who genuinely wants to represent the American people? We are so ready for a Third Party.

This president can't open his mouth without lying. I think the people are finally starting to see how dishonest all the politicians are...That can be a good thing!

What gets me is that he stands in front of the camera and insults the very people who put him in office. I'm telling you, this man is out to win this battle at all costs. And he doesn't care who he takes down to do it. The way it's looking right now, it's the American people who will get the shaft, again.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    What gets me is that he stands in front of the camera and insults the very people who put him in office. I'm telling you, this man is out to win this battle at all costs. And he doesn't care who he takes down to do it. The way it's looking right now, it's the American people who will get the shaft, again.
    it is because he is beholden to the special interest groups. The guys with the real power, Big Buisness. They control this country. And they want to increase their margins anyway they can. If that means eliminating the middle class, so be it.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Some how I think the tide is going to turn to the positive side for us...We're going to win this in the end!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Some how I think the tide is going to turn to the positive side for us...We're going to win this in the end!
    I agree with you, MOLLY

We should be grateful, when one looks a little closer, that this immigration/ILLEGAL ALIEN horror show has actually uncovered the SPP/NAU plans and placed them in public view. If not for this, we'd be in a much worse situation than we actually are at this time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast