Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMMIGRANTION

I VOTED FOR PRESIDENT, BUSH, BUT I AM HERE TO TELL YOU WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAS MADE A MISTAKE, I HAVE ALL WAYS TAKEN UP FOR THE PRESIDENT , NOT ANY MORE , HE HAS LOST ME AS A SUPPORTER . WE DO NEED A NEW PARTY , THIS BILL THAT IS BEFORE THE HOUSE IS ABOUT THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION, NO ONE KNEW ANY THING ABOUT IT , BECAUSE IT WAS DONE OR MADE UP IN SECRET. YOU BETTER HOPE THAT WE DON'T LOOSE THIS FIGHT , BECAUSE EVERY THING I HAVE READ ABOUT THIS AMNESTY BILL DOES MORE FOR THE ILLEGALS THAN FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER AND FIGHT THIS , MAKE PHONE CALLS AND SEND FAX'S, WHAT EVER IT TAKES. A STAFF WORKER IN SENATOR CORNYN'S OFFICE AND I, , GOT INTO IT BECAUSE I TOLD HIM THAT THIS WAS ABOUT THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION, HE SAID THAT MIGHT NOT BE SO BAD , SO I GOT THE FEELING THEY DO NOT CARE.

He's beginning to exhibit psychosis.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    YUP.......sweet, isn't it

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would be willing to put up with Chaney for the next few months if Bush would just step down NOW!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Re: IMMIGRANTION

Quote Originally Posted by lulu
    I VOTED FOR PRESIDENT, BUSH, BUT I AM HERE TO TELL YOU WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAS MADE A MISTAKE, I HAVE ALL WAYS TAKEN UP FOR THE PRESIDENT , NOT ANY MORE , HE HAS LOST ME AS A SUPPORTER . WE DO NEED A NEW PARTY , THIS BILL THAT IS BEFORE THE HOUSE IS ABOUT THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION, NO ONE KNEW ANY THING ABOUT IT , BECAUSE IT WAS DONE OR MADE UP IN SECRET. YOU BETTER HOPE THAT WE DON'T LOOSE THIS FIGHT , BECAUSE EVERY THING I HAVE READ ABOUT THIS AMNESTY BILL DOES MORE FOR THE ILLEGALS THAN FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER AND FIGHT THIS , MAKE PHONE CALLS AND SEND FAX'S, WHAT EVER IT TAKES. A STAFF WORKER IN SENATOR CORNYN'S OFFICE AND I, , GOT INTO IT BECAUSE I TOLD HIM THAT THIS WAS ABOUT THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION, HE SAID THAT MIGHT NOT BE SO BAD , SO I GOT THE FEELING THEY DO NOT CARE.
    I loved Lulu in the Movie To Sir with Love
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    I would be willing to put up with Chaney for the next few months if Bush would just step down NOW!!
    I agree with you..If Bush was thrown out of office for everything he has done... Dick Cheney would be walking on egg shells, and would be sitting quitely doing nothing until he was out of office.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I agree with you..If Bush was thrown out of office for everything he has done... Dick Cheney would be walking on egg shells, and would be sitting quitely doing nothing until he was out of office.
    What makes you think this about Cheney?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    What makes you think this about Cheney?
    I could be wrong, but with Cheneys health and knowing Bush was impeached for wrong doings. Why would Cheney be so eager to step into the frying pan too?

I voted for him twice, not realizing he is sold out heart and soul to a country other than the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    YUP.......sweet, isn't it
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Riley Hale: "You're out of your mind"
    Vic Deakins: "Yeah. Ain't it cool?"

From the movie Broken Arrow, when co-pilot Hale (Christian Slater) confronts pilot Deakins (John Travolta), who has stolen two nuclear bombs from their Air Force bomber.

I can just see the same conversation between Tancredo and Bush.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast