Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Ann Coulter: Amazing New Breakthrough to Reduce Mass Shootings

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ann Coulter: Amazing New Breakthrough to Reduce Mass Shootings

Ann Coulter: Amazing New Breakthrough to Reduce Mass Shootings

As fun as it is to ridicule the FBI for devoting massive resources to chasing down Hillary Clinton’s oppo research while blowing off repeated, specific warnings about school shooter Nikolas Cruz, we’ve put a lot on the agency’s plate.

We’re hauling in nearly 2 million manifestly unvetted Third World immigrants every year, leading to a slew of FBI “Watch Lists” with a million names apiece. In 2015, Director James Comey said that there were ISIS investigations in all 50 states — even Idaho and Alaska! And that’s just one terrorist organization.

Maybe the FBI brass would still be a bunch of incompetent, PC nincompoops if we weren’t dumping millions of psychotic and terrorist foreigners on the country. But even the most efficient organization would have trouble keeping track of the Nikolas Cruzes when our immigration policies require approximately one-third of the country to be constantly watching another third of the country.

Thanks to our Second Amendment, the United States has fewer mass shootings per capita than many other developed countries, including Norway, France, Switzerland, Finland, Belgium and the Czech Republic. (And 98 percent of our mass shootings occur in “gun-free zones.”)

But imagine if we could cut our mass shootings in half?

There have been about 34 mass shootings since 2000. Forty-seven percent — 16 — were committed by first- and second-generation immigrants, i.e. people who never would have been here but for Teddy Kennedy’s 1965 immigration act.

And the immigrant mass shootings have been some of the most spectacular ones, such as Fort Hood and San Bernardino. Two of the deadliest mass shootings in U.S. history, at Virginia Tech in 2007 and at the Pulse Nightclub in 2016, were committed by first- and second-generation immigrants, i.e., people who were in this country because Teddy was pouting in his room and refused to come out until he got his own legacy.

(Excluded from both lists: the Las Vegas shooting, because law enforcement has released nothing but lies about it, so that shooting remains unclassifiable; family dispute shootings; targeted assassinations of police officers; and shootings on Indian reservations.)

Here’s the list of immigrant mass shootings, defined as a shooting at the same general time and location, not during the commission of another crime, that leaves at least four people dead — i.e. no gangland shootings, no “man kills family, then self” and no drug deals gone bad.

On account of the Rule of Journalism that permits the word “immigrant” to be used only in sentences with the word “valedictorian,” you may not have heard of some of these mass shootings at all.

1) Omar Mateen, son of Afghan immigrants, killed 49 people at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando on June 12, 2016.

2) First- and second-generation Pakistani immigrants Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik opened fire at a community center Christmas party in San Bernardino, California, on Dec. 2, 2015, killing 14 people.

3) English immigrant Christopher Harper-Mercer killed 9 people at Umpqua Community College in southwest Oregon on Oct. 1, 2015.

4) Kuwaiti immigrant Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez shot and killed five people in attacks on two military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee, on July 16, 2015.

5) Second-generation Malaysian immigrant Elliot Rodger killed six people on May 23, 2014, around the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara.

6) Second-generation immigrant John Zawahri opened fire at his Southern California home and later at the campus of Santa Monica College on June 7, 2013, killing five in all. (The New York Times never mentioned that he was the child of Lebanese immigrants. The Times didn’t even mention that his father used to beat up his mother, despite that paper’s usual heightened interest in stories about men being mean to women.)

7) Cuban immigrant Pedro Alberto Vargas fatally shot six people in his apartment complex in Hialeah, Florida, on July 26, 2013.

Probable Barbadian immigrant Aaron Alexis shot and killed 12 people inside the Washington Navy Yard on Sept. 16, 2013.

9) South Korean immigrant One L. Goh opened fire at Oikos University in Oakland, California, killing seven people on April 2, 2012.

10) Mexican immigrant Eduardo Sencion shot up an IHOP in Carson City, Nevada, on Sept. 6, 2011, killing four people — three National Guardsmen and a 67-year-old woman.
    11) Second-generation immigrant Nidal Malik Hasan, son of Palestinian immigrants, killed 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas, on Nov. 5, 2009.

12) Vietnamese immigrant Jiverly Wong shot up the Binghamton, New York, American Civic Association on April 3, 2009, killing 13.

13) Bosnian immigrant Sulejman Talovic fatally shot five people at the Trolley Square Mall in Salt Lake City on Feb. 12, 2007.

14) Seung-Hui Cho, a South Korean immigrant, slaughtered 32 people at Virginia Tech on April 16, 2007.

15) Hmong immigrant Chai Soua Vang killed six hunters in northern Wisconsin on Nov. 21, 2004.

16) Mexican immigrant Salvador Tapia shot up the Windy City Core Supply warehouse in Chicago in 2003, killing six of his former co-workers.

If you missed your favorite immigrant mass shooting, please note that I excluded Jamaican immigrant Colin Ferguson (Long Island Railroad massacre in 1993); Nigerian immigrant Peter Odighizuwa (Appalachian School of Law shooting in 2002); Haitian illegal immigrant Kesler Dufrene (North Miami shooting in 2012); and Nigerian immigrant Henry Williams Obotetukudo (Bronx-Lebanon Hospital shooting in 2017). We are only counting mass shootings since 2000 that left at least four people dead.

First- and second-generation immigrants have committed more than 40 percent of all mass shootings since 2000. I know we’ve been admitting Third World immigrants at a breakneck pace, but I don’t think immigrants make up nearly half the population yet.

Once we exclude the immigrant mass shooters, a clearer pattern emerges. The typical American perpetrator is a young man with paranoid schizophrenia — or, as we’re now euphemistically calling it, “autism” — probably exacerbated by pot, a deadly combo platter.

An immigration moratorium and widespread deportations would not only cut mass shootings in half, but it would also free up the FBI’s time to focus on these delusional young men with the terrifying stare, who hear voices no one else hears.

Young men like Nikolas Cruz.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ass-shootings/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 02-21-2018 at 08:36 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is a solution to mass shootings. Why do people not see the trees for the forest.

Just to be clear: there isn't a 100% mass shooting solution but there are ways to greatly lessen their frequency.

And reduce the death toll when they do occur. Secure your schools to prevent, have armed people throughout the site to take 'em out when security fails. It's pretty simple.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    And reduce the death toll when they do occur. Secure your schools to prevent, have armed people throughout the site to take 'em out when security fails. It's pretty simple.
    I wish it was that simple, Judy but the cost of the cure is too high and the nature of the cure is deadly.
    Where do we go from those choices?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
    I wish it was that simple, Judy but the cost of the cure is too high and the nature of the cure is deadly.
    Where do we go from those choices?
    We do the best we can with what we've got.

We hold those who didn't do the jobs we pay them to do accountable.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We do the best we can with what we've got.

We hold those who didn't do the jobs we pay them to do accountable.
    I love you like a patriotic sister Judy but until we do better, more will die.
    The legal definition between manslaughter and murder is inconsequential to the victims and there are 17 victims plus many more
    that have died a senseless death.

But I said before that the cure to tragedies like this can curb shootings to a greater degree but there simply is no will to stop the killing and that is why many have died and will continue to die in the future.

Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
    I love you like a patriotic sister Judy but until we do better, more will die.
    The legal definition between manslaughter and murder is inconsequential to the victims and there are 17 victims plus many more
    that have died a senseless death.

But I said before that the cure to tragedies like this can curb shootings to a greater degree but there simply is no will to stop the killing and that is why many have died and will continue to die in the future.

Sad.
    Yes, they will. And it is very sad. We have an entire generation of Americans who have grown up in fear of terrorists, bombers, mass shooters, drive-by shooters, and even for some fear of cop shootings as well.

And it's not new, we just have more news about it, and more often because there's more people.

It is the eternal struggle between good and evil. The best an individual American can do to curtail the events and reduce the death toll is secure your facilities, be prepared to defend yourself if you have the ability and inclination, demand that schools lock their doors during class-time, have multiple armed personnel and/or security guards adequate to cover the premises with back-up support, and be nice to everyone. The best the government can do is their job, follow up on all tips and leads and respond as quickly as possible.

There are two documents that Americans need to acquaint with who don't know them or re-acquaint with if we have forgotten them.

They are below:

Desiderata:

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

Desiderata by Max Ehrmann.[1]. 1927
    Serenity Prayer

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference. American theologian Reinhold Niebuhr, 1934
    The most valuable lessons we can learn from this tragedy are 1) you can not always rely on the FBI, law enforcement, mental health experts or social workers to prevent or stop evil and 2) you need a back-up plan of your own.

A partial quote from Rudyard Kipling:

Trust yourself when all others doubt you. --Rudyard Kipling
    I'll end with one of my own:

Common sense, intelligence and loyalty, these three, the greatest of these is ... common sense. -- Judy
    Last edited by Judy; 02-23-2018 at 06:35 AM.

Yes, they will. And it is very sad. We have an entire generation of Americans who have grown up in fear of terrorists, bombers, mass shooters, drive-by shooters, and even for some fear of cop shootings as well.

And it's not new, we just have more news about it, and more often because there's more people.

It is the eternal struggle between good and evil. The best an individual American can do to curtail the events and reduce the death toll is secure your facilities, be prepared to defend yourself if you have the ability and inclination, demand that schools lock their doors during class-time, have multiple armed personnel and/or security guards adequate to cover the premises with back-up support, and be nice to everyone. The best the government can do is their job, follow up on all tips and leads and respond as quickly as possible.

There are two documents that Americans need to acquaint with who don't know them or re-acquaint with if we have forgotten them.

They are below:

The most valuable lessons we can learn from this tragedy are 1) you can not always rely on the FBI, law enforcement, mental health experts or social workers to prevent or stop evil and 2) you need a back-up plan of your own.

A partial quote from Rudyard Kipling:

I'll end with one of my own:
    **This post is only about males**
    Great points, but I think looking to the media for the solution to the problem is like playing peek-a-boo with grown adults that have not learned object permanence. Nevertheless, I think we should examine it.

The lie:
    The Great American Lie is the root cause for most of society's ills. While some of us hate our fathers, I'd like to think that most of us love our fathers. In that longing to carry on the family name, we want to do the things our fathers never dreamed of.
    Furthermore, we have inherited the US from our fathers and it looks like time is the only thing between the glory of yesteryear and the total collapse of what we think America is or was.

From America's incepetion she was crafted on the table of lies. Thomas Jefferson stated that we hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal. What's the definition of "all"? If those words were true, a lot of the strife that plagued the country would be a footnote in American history.

But the lie was allowed to continue.

Media and systems of power were built to sustain power over others and to even interpret the acceptability of everyone else. Everything told young white males that they are better than others. In the movies, the white male would save the day and get the girl at the end, which was the ultimate prize. If anything was not made by White Americans, it was deemed bad until it could be remade by white Americans. A point that everyone can see and even hear.
    Things like this did happen as seen even in our movies today:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3CGLSyIwNo
    and
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zxEWE7uS4U

Everything was white centered in the US until more or less the 1960s. Different people began to carve out niche markets with views tailored for their audience. The Civil Rights Movement shattered some of the artificial power constraints on other Americans and that was the beginning of the end in some people's mind.

For the sake of time, I will mention very quickly a few things of the past and finish with today.
    Massive Redlining controlled other people unfairly.
    Job discrimination was and is rampant.
    Police brutality was and still is a heavy hammer.
    "Lock 'em Up!" was the cry during the 80s crack epidemic but now the Opiate Epidemic is "They just need help".
    Three strike laws have people serving life sentences but now people are selling weed and making a lot of money.
    Today the Great American Lie is now almost indistinguishable from the truth.

Today, the Great American Lie has told these young men that they are the best and without them America is lost.
    The pressure is on and they don't know how to deal with other races of people on the same footing.
    White males are not athletic stars on most teams. White males used to wear Fonzi jackets and were the kings of "cool".
    Asians are the kings and queens of academia. It's getting crowded at the "top".
    Young white males are taking it hard. Don't believe me?

Florida Shooter, Nikolas Cruz was preoccupied with race: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/17/florida-shooter-left-chilling-trail-anti-semitic-racist-homophobic/

Mass Shooter Dylann Roof was racist: https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/13/us/dylann-roof-murder-trial/index.html

Columbine Shooter Dylan Klebold's mother said her son was a racist. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/14/mother-supposed-know-son-columbine-sue-klebold

Elliot Rodger was preoccupied by race: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1806390

There are more but for the sake of time I'll stop there. Research yourself and you will see a pattern.

These young white American boys are being told, subconsciously, through media and every other place, that they are losing America. and the only way they know how to deal with it, is to reach back to a time when white Americans were most violent to get others to comply to their authority. And this is why the school shooting will never stop. It's easy to look at others and point out "black on black crime", "illegal aliens bringing crime and drugs", MS13 and other gangs, Islamic terrorist. White Americans will do anything to not have to examine oneself with the same intensity that we look at others. This isn't hard to see yet, I believe, most white Americans are playing like they do see this.

Last two points:
    Ann Coulter should be ashamed of herself. she's usually sharp as a diamond but couldn't see the truth on this shooting.
    The very first post in this thread talks about immigrants, terrorists and I fail to see how that connects to Niklas Cruz.
    Cruz is a white American Citizen.
    The media is falling all over itself to obstruct and parry and it's not working anymore...

The very first post in this thread talks about immigrants, terrorists and I fail to see how that connects to Niklas Cruz.
    Cruz is a white American Citizen.
    That was her point. Her point was that government is so distracted and preoccupied with so many resources and energy devoted to dealing with the issues, crimes, mass shootings and terrorism of immigrants and illegal aliens, there was no time, resources or interest to handle our own people like Nikolas Cruz. That's why she called for a moratorium on all immigration, to stop the flows, so we can fix the mess we already have and free-up time, energy and resources to help fix our own people, Americans, all Americans, Americans of all races.

I've called for a 10 to 20 year moratorium on all immigration for a couple of years now because it seems to me our pot is full and boiling over with more people than we have time and resources to sustain successfully or when necessary deal with effectively.

Compare it to the old woman who lived in a shoe who had so many children she didn't know what to do. I compare that little story to our whole situation, which isn't just about children like in the story, but in our situation, people of all ages and races.

Americans are being harmed by both the scourge of illegal immigration as well as the stupidity of excess legal immigration, especially that which issues a green card one day and Medicaid and EBT cards the next or results in Americans being fired or ignored in favor of foreign workers.

Overpopulation from illegal and excess legal immigration frazzles and eventually impoverishes a nation and its citizen population. That's not just in the United States, that's in every nation in the world.

I agree that the media is struggling with how to report and define what's happening in the United States. Americans are taking their country back and the media doesn't know what that means or what to call it. They call it "populist', they call it "nationalist", they call it "racist", they call it "xenophobic", they call it "white supremacy", etc., etc., etc. But it's just common sense Americans taking their country back from the crooks and globalists in DC who are doing things they shouldn't and not doing the things they should to benefit all Americans.

As to Thomas Jefferson, the only "lie" about the Declaration of Independence is that the ideas, concepts and inspiration for it were not Thomas Jefferson's. He was selected to write it like a scribe would simply because he was the best writer, but the ideas, concepts and inspiration for the Declaration came from other people throughout the colonies and were refined and approved by a Committee. The original concepts for it may have actually come from a group of Patriots in western North Carolina. The Declaration of Independence is not a lie, it's a document from the people who would become the people of the United States. They believed every word of it, because they fought a 13 year war against the most powerful country on the planet, risked their lives, their farms, their businesses, everything they had was put at risk to deliver on the Declaration of Independence.

What's wrong in our country today has nothing to do with the people who founded the United States. No group of persons on the planet have done a more remarkable thing in my view that create the United States of America. Their descendants saw that the government formed by the Constitution was falling short of the Declaration, and so fought the Civil War, the bloodiest war with the greatest number of casualties ever fought by the United States, to correct those failures, and then Amended the Constitution to ensure our government would not fall short again.

And, to this moment, Americans are still doing what needs to be done. There's a great quote about Americans from Winston Churchill:

"Americans will do the right thing, after they've tried everything else."

And that's what Americans are doing now, the right things to fix our country to benefit all Americans.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-24-2018 at 08:00 AM.

That was her point. Her point was that government is so distracted and preoccupied with so many resources and energy devoted to dealing with the issues, crimes, mass shootings and terrorism of immigrants and illegal aliens, there was no time, resources or interest to handle our own people like Nikolas Cruz. That's why she called for a moratorium on all immigration, to stop the flows, so we can fix the mess we already have and free-up time, energy and resources to help fix our own people, Americans, all Americans, Americans of all races.

I've called for a 10 to 20 year moratorium on all immigration for a couple of years now because it seems to me our pot is full and boiling over with more people than we have time and resources to sustain successfully or when necessary deal with effectively.

Compare it to the old woman who lived in a shoe who had so many children she didn't know what to do. I compare that little story to our whole situation, which isn't just about children like in the story, but in our situation, people of all ages and races.

Americans are being harmed by both the scourge of illegal immigration as well as the stupidity of excess legal immigration, especially that which issues a green card one day and Medicaid and EBT cards the next or results in Americans being fired or ignored in favor of foreign workers.

Overpopulation from illegal and excess legal immigration frazzles and eventually impoverishes a nation and its citizen population. That's not just in the United States, that's in every nation in the world.

I agree that the media is struggling with how to report and define what's happening in the United States. Americans are taking their country back and the media doesn't know what that means or what to call it. They call it "populist', they call it "nationalist", they call it "racist", they call it "xenophobic", they call it "white supremacy", etc., etc., etc. But it's just common sense Americans taking their country back from the crooks and globalists in DC who are doing things they shouldn't and not doing the things they should to benefit all Americans.

As to Thomas Jefferson, the only "lie" about the Declaration of Independence is that the ideas, concepts and inspiration for it were not Thomas Jefferson's. He was selected to write it like a scribe would simply because he was the best writer, but the ideas, concepts and inspiration for the Declaration came from other people throughout the colonies and were refined and approved by a Committee. The original concepts for it may have actually come from a group of Patriots in western North Carolina. The Declaration of Independence is not a lie, it's a document from the people who would become the people of the United States. They believed every word of it, because they fought a 13 year war against the most powerful country on the planet, risked their lives, their farms, their businesses, everything they had was put at risk to deliver on the Declaration of Independence.

What's wrong in our country today has nothing to do with the people who founded the United States. No group of persons on the planet have done a more remarkable thing in my view that create the United States of America. Their descendants saw that the government formed by the Constitution was falling short of the Declaration, and so fought the Civil War, the bloodiest war with the greatest number of casualties ever fought by the United States, to correct those failures, and then Amended the Constitution to ensure our government would not fall short again.

And, to this moment, Americans are still doing what needs to be done. There's a great quote about Americans from Winston Churchill:

"Americans will do the right thing, after they've tried everything else."

And that's what Americans are doing now, the right things to fix our country to benefit all Americans.
    I read your whole post. Nothing addressed the motive behind the school shootings.
    Your reply touched on:
    Ann Coulters motives. If I missed her motive then I am wrong. You win.
    Illegal immigration. Nikolas Cruz wasn't an illegal alien and neither was any of the school shooters I mentioned.

So you want to get tangled up in TJ. I thought my argument was clear:
    All men are created equal.
    You have slaves
    The second clause invalidates the first
    Rinse and repeat.

On the other hand, you win the TJ argument too. Just because I don't care. I care about stopping school shootings.

But as I mentioned before. The media and people will do anything to not place the focus on school shootings where it needs to be.

That train of deflection/obfuscation is never late...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast