Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Ann Coulter: Amazing New Breakthrough to Reduce Mass Shootings

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I read your whole post. Nothing addressed the motive behind the school shootings.
    Coulter wrote in her article that she thinks Nikolas Cruz is a paranoid schizophrenic which she believes is being covered up or misdiagnosed as "autism".

I don't agree with her on Cruz. I think Cruz is a sociopath and schools are easy soft targets for mass killings because most are gun free zones and don't even follow their own protocol to keep the doors locked during class time.

That's just my opinion. They're also claiming he has diminished mental capacity with the capacity of a 12 to 14 year old. I don't know what they're basing that on, grades, testing ... I don't know, but I heard that reported the other day.

I don't think he's autistic, schizophrenic, paranoid or has diminished mental capacity.

He's a cold-blooded killer who enjoys it, so besides being a mass murderer, he is most probably a cold, calculating, cunning sociopath.

His lawyer said he really feels bad about what he did. BS!

The only thing he feels bad about is getting caught, and he won't be able to do it again.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-25-2018 at 12:41 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Coulter wrote in her article that she thinks Nikolas Cruz is a paranoid schizophrenic which she believes is being covered up or misdiagnosed as "autism".

I don't agree with her on Cruz. I think Cruz is a sociopath and schools are easy soft targets for mass killings because most are gun free zones and don't even follow their own protocol to keep the doors locked during class time.

That's just my opinion. They're also claiming he has diminished mental capacity with the capacity of a 12 to 14 year old. I don't know what they're basing that on, grades, testing ... I don't know, but I heard that reported the other day.

I don't think he's autistic, schizophrenic, paranoid or has diminished mental capacity.

He's a cold-blooded killer who enjoys it, so besides being a mass murderer, he is most probably a cold, calculating, cunning sociopath.

His lawyer said he really feels bad about what he did. BS!

The only thing he feels bad about is getting caught, and he won't be able to do it again.
    Did you read any of my previous posts?
    Many will die because of stunts like this.

I'm satisfied that I have presented the truth and convinced that you understand what I wrote.

Seeing what you don't want to see is sometimes a shock to the system.

I just hope others don't have to die due to a giant lie.
    Last edited by Boomslang; 02-25-2018 at 02:00 AM.

What is the "stunt" you're talking about, Boomslang?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What is the "stunt" you're talking about, Boomslang?
    The "stunt" is an active avoidance to the truth. The media will carefully skim and then ignore the meat of the matter.
    If the media cannot/will not tell the truth, at least human beings can come forward and recognize the problem we have with school shootings
    starting as a preoccupation with race and young white males' self image in a world growing more "colorful".

You seem to not understand my post or the point is ignored.

Either way, children will continue to die because of this particular refusal to see the truth.

I am so sorry, Boomslang, but I really didn't understand your posts in their entirety, so I only addressed those portions that I thought I did.

As to the media, they are of a self-image growing more clueless by the day.

I don't know why people commit mass killings whether schools or an outdoor concert, a pressure cooker bombing on the sidewalks, a 9/11, or Pulse nightclub.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-25-2018 at 04:13 AM.

I am so sorry, Boomslang, but I really didn't understand your posts in their entirety, so I only addressed those portions that I thought I did.

As to the media, they are of self-image growing more clueless by the day.
    That's OK.
    Short version:
    Preoccupation with race is the reason why young white males shoot up schools.
    The media and society has tricked young white males into this belief that they are superior.
    They are conflicted.
    They resort to violence.
    Last edited by Boomslang; 02-25-2018 at 03:33 AM.

Oh, okay, now I understand what you're saying. In reply, you may be right, some young white males may have been convinced they are superior and therefore should shoot up a school. I just don't know. To me, these mass killers with a few exceptions are just plain ole sociopaths, the reason they kill is because they like it.

I think that guy that killed all those people in the movie theater, I think that guy may actually be mentally disturbed.

There's also the possibility in the Cruz case, that he was hired to do it. His post "be a professional school shooter" .... that's an odd post, that implies a professional killer for hire. To have the fire drill on Valentine's Day, the same day as the shooter decides to take out some kids with shots being mistaken for burst balloons, and kids questioning whether the code red was actually meant to be a fire drill causing confusion, then Cruz knowing that pulling the fire alarm would over-ride the code red lock-down, at the same time that the video cameras had been put on a 20 minute delay confusing police as to his actions and whereabouts .... sounds pretty planned with some inside help, the more you think about it.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-25-2018 at 04:02 AM.

Oh, okay, now I understand what you're saying. In reply, you may be right, some young white males may have been convinced they are superior and therefore should shoot up a school. I just don't know. To me, these mass killers with a few exceptions are just plain ole sociopaths, the reason they kill is because they like it.

I think that guy that killed all those people in the movie theater, I think that guy may actually be mentally disturbed.

There's also the possibility in the Cruz case, that he was hired to do it. His post "be a professional school shooter" .... that's an odd post, that implies a professional killer for hire. To have the fire drill on Valentine's Day, the same day as the shooter decides to take out some kids with shots being mistaken for burst balloons, and kids questioning whether the code red was actually meant to be a fire drill causing confusion, then Cruz knowing that pulling the fire alarm would over-ride the code red lock-down, at the same time that the video cameras had been put on a 20 minute delay confusing police as to his actions and whereabouts .... sounds pretty planned with some inside help, the more you think about it.
    I believe it (mostly) starts with racial animosity. Yes James Holmes was just "off"!

You believe Cruz was a false flag?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
    I believe it (mostly) starts with racial animosity. Yes James Holmes was just "off"!

You believe Cruz was a false flag?
    I don't know, maybe, because it's possible someone may have seen his post on that YouTube site, tracked him down and set up this whole thing by hiring him to do it. So, there might be accomplices in some very disturbing places.

State of Florida SBI needs to take this one over ... now.

I don't know, maybe, because it's possible someone may have seen his post on that YouTube site, tracked him down and set up this whole thing by hiring him to do it. So, there might be accomplices in some very disturbing places.

State of Florida SBI needs to take this one over ... now.
    I'm leaning towards conspiracy.

Look at the MAGA hat and it is tilted toward the neighbor's camera that's recording...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast