By ANNA GIARITELLI • 7/13/16 6:13 PM

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter said that if she were in charge, she would make approving or disapproving immigration applicants as easy as swiping right or left on the dating app Tinder.

"The whole thing can be solved so simply if he just puts me in charge of immigration, which I would run like Tinder," Coulter said in a Business Insider interview in which she imagines getting a government job from President Donald Trump. "They'll send me everyone who wants to immigrate here and I'll decide them all before breakfast. I know they find it very complicated — who's to say, who's to say? No, Ann will say."

Coulter said she has never used Tinder, but said the simple Tinder process is symbolic for how easy America's immigration process should be.

Coulter is a big supporter of Trump, so much so that she wrote a book praising him, In Trump We Trust: The New American Revolution, which will come out August 23.

The outspoken commentator admitted she would assist a Trump administration in implementing immigration reforms, but would be happiest if Trump put in charge of the Federal Communications Commission because it would allow her to monitor what she has regularly cited as a biased media.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/an...rticle/2596428