Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Ann Coulter: The Shutdown Was “Magnificent” And “Run Beautifully” By GOP

Ann Coulter: The Shutdown Was “Magnificent” And “Run Beautifully” By GOP

Posted on 23 October, 2013 by clyde

via real clear politics

Video at the Page Link:

SEAN HANNITY: Isn’t it true that only government can screw something up this bad?

ANN COULTER: No, this is the conservatives’ objection to the whole takeover of health care to begin with. It is a law of nature that everything run by the government will get more expensive and worse over time. Everything run by the private sector gets better and cheaper over time. The fact that it starts this badly does not bode well. We want health care run on the same system that gave us cell cell phones, flat screens, Jerry Garcia chia pets. Everything you submit to the free market gets better. Look at Amazon. This will only get worse. Obama care is designed to fail so they can move to a single payer system which will be worse.

HANNITY: Even CBS News said Obama is headed for a “credibility death spiral.” Michael Barone says the failure will be catastrophic for the Democratic Party. I agree with all this analysis. Those people that were dooming and glooming Republicans for the shutdown were wrong. Consumer reports, Ann. They are telling people to stay away from the website.

COULTER: I know. That’s right. Something you and I haven’t been able to talk about on TV. This is why I think the shutdown was so magnificent, run beautifully. I’m so proud of these Republicans because they have branded the Republicans as the anti-Obamacare party. Obamacare is unpopular. If you want to overturn it, vote for Republicans. We have to take the Senate.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/10/2...autifully-gop/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Now THIS is what a government shutdown should resemble!