Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"I don't care what the other parents say.......if your friends told you to jump off of a bridge would you do it?"
    >stomping foot here<
    "I said NO! Keep it up and....and......some threat inserted here"

{sound familiar anyone, LOL} :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As my mom told me her mom said to her, "If your friends ate turds, would you eat them too?"

:P

P.S. Scary sheep there, John.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

P.S. Scary sheep there, John.

2ndamendsis, very cute, oh gosh, I was talking about your post,

just teasing, I am sure you are to
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    2ndamendsis, very cute, oh gosh, I was talking about your post,

just teasing, I am sure you are to
    NITTY,
    yes Teasing about the MOM thing {Butterbean started it, lol}

BUT....
    as you know, the rules are vital to our credibility & work and things have been getting way off kilter lately. Most everyone here has worked so hard and put in so many gratis hours that it's simply not worth taking a chance for one or two people's moment of gratification by venting in public.

ALL the MODS appreciate your concern with this situation
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lots of cute replies there folks.
    I just wanted to say I know how easy it is to get all head up over something and you just want to type out your anger, but it is important to remember that everybody in the world will read it and it can be used against us.
    If you get really, really get mad try throwing ice cubes in the toilet, it doesn't work for me, I go out and shoot my rifle.
    Lets just keep it sane and keep our heads, we don't need to be arguing with each other.

I think I mentioned the eagle on my flag pole and something about a proctologist report.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I think I mentioned the eagle on my flag pole and something about a proctologist report.

Dixie
    I was LMAO......how delicately put, DIX

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yes Dixie, that was probably what got you and I into trouble!!

If it makes everyone feel better, I just got done making "Cinnabon" cinnamon rolls!! Mmmmm...the place smells like cinnamon.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Yes Dixie, that was probably what got you and I into trouble!!

If it makes everyone feel better, I just got done making "Cinnabon" cinnamon rolls!! Mmmmm...the place smells like cinnamon.

What's with us? I've been on a WAFFLE roll up here, lol. Freezer's getting filled

What is this? The ALIPAC BAKEOFF..........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast