Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have a "copycat" recipe for them!!! It is identical, and so much cheaper. It also helps that my father was a professional baker from 18 on, and my mother was a cake decorator for many years. So it was expected to learn to bake (even the boys!!).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks to all of the moderators for keeping the glass and other sharp objects out of the playground for us
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    You know lsmith, I was just watching my one year old grandson run around with his blankie on his head, laughing hysterically, I was telling his 23 year old mother "stop him, he's going to get hurt!", as she was chasing him and laughing.

Seems this experienced woman sometimes needs someone to tell her to "get the blanket of your head!".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can see from all the above banter, we really are a bunch of nice folks without any evil intestions.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123