Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The green card lottery is only for "underrepresented" countries, those countries that have few immigrants who enter under the family, work or refugee classes. Mexico definitely is not an underrepresented country, they are the #1 supplier of immigrants to the US, 22% of all legal immigrants in fact. Thus Mexicans cannot get a green card under the visa lottery program. Anyone who says otherwise is just taking your money.

This is a legitimate program, the US hands out 50,000 green cards every year under this program. I think a few million apply every year, the winners are picked at random, that's why it is called a lottery. Ted Kennedy came up with this crazy program.

BETO, who do you want to come to the US in the first place? What can we do to help you instead create more opportunities in Mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by TimBinh
    The green card lottery is only for "underrepresented" countries, those countries that have few immigrants who enter under the family, work or refugee classes. Mexico definitely is not an underrepresented country, they are the #1 supplier of immigrants to the US, 22% of all legal immigrants in fact. Thus Mexicans cannot get a green card under the visa lottery program. Anyone who says otherwise is just taking your money.

This is a legitimate program, the US hands out 50,000 green cards every year under this program. I think a few million apply every year, the winners are picked at random, that's why it is called a lottery. Ted Kennedy came up with this crazy program.

BETO, who do you want to come to the US in the first place? What can we do to help you instead create more opportunities in Mexico?
    Cause i want to buy a Hummer (30 grands in there and 45 grands in here), it is more cheaper in there than in Mex.
    But if i buy it in there when i pass the mexican border i am going to pay more money or TAX.

However i like the idea to be resident and live in mex but it is just for the high taxes in here i dont like to buy things. Thats my principal reason.

Well here in mex the buisness person make their workers work hard for a few 10 dollars per day WTF. Because the buisness persons have to pay big taxes too and they get richer only and their workes just work to live. I can not change the TAXES. I think the problem is the BIG TAXES. If we can change that i dont know how affect the mexican economie.

You have 8.25% tax we have since ever 15% tax almost the double, for this reson everybodie sell at double everything in here.

Actually, Beto, you are referring only to sales tax. When it all boils down to it, most places in the US pay close to 50% in taxes by the time they pay sales tax for their purchases, federal income tax on their income, social security and medicare tax, state income tax on their income, and all the hidden taxes on everything from a gallon of gasoline to a loaf of bread. So if you pay only 15% tax, you are very fortunate.

Tim although I was aware of the visa lottery program I wasn't aware of the "under represented" countries. Thanks for the information. I don't feel so bad about it's existence now.

However, what Beto found is a site where someone wants people to PAY with their credit card to apply. Does that sound normal to you? I think it sounds like a scam.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I definitely think it's a scam, BETO. Don't fall into that trap.

How are you going to afford gas for that HUMMER? What do you pay for gas per gallon in Mexico??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    BETO, I'd be wary of this group. I entered a fake name and information and once you get to the second page of the application they are asking for a fee and your credit card number. It's either a scam or like Scubayons said, you can pay a company a whole bunch or do it yourself for a lot less.
    I just reach the first page but not see the second. Never mind, i will not give to them my credit card number.
    Just 1 time i used my Visa credit card on internet and it was on XmRadio and in january i need to renovate the 2006 year for 3 radios. That´s all. Cause i can trust in xmradio.
    It seems like you said it is scam page. (i don´t know what it means scam)

Scam means that someone is trying to pull something over on you or CHEAT you out of money.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I definitely think it's a scam, BETO. Don't fall into that trap.

How are you going to afford gas for that HUMMER? What do you pay for gas per gallon in Mexico??
    I wanted to buy truck like a RAM but it has 8 cylinders and need almost 60 dollars per week to full the tank, i paid for my jetta fuel 25 bucks per week and i think hummer is 6 cylinders middle size. So fuel dont worry me at the moment just the big taxes.

I thought those HUMMERS just SUCKED GAS. I thought they only got like maybe 5 or 6 miles per gallon. Now, don't look to me for that kind of knowledge because I have NO IDEA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I thought those HUMMERS just SUCKED GAS. I thought they only got like maybe 5 or 6 miles per gallon. Now, don't look to me for that kind of knowledge because I have NO IDEA!!
    LoL bootsie i have no idea too.

By the way how many is the galon there.

Hummer Fuel Tank Capacity 23 galons

1 Galon Premium 2.25 dollars times 23 = 51.75 bucks

My husband has an 8 cylindar truck and it gets around 11 miles per gallon in the city. It costs a fortune to fill it up--something like seventy bucks! I think it's outrageous. My mini van gets about 28 miles per gallon. It is a 6 cylindar vehicle.

A Hummer has no aerodynamic design to make it use less gas. It's like driving around in a square box. I'm guessing 15 miles a gallon for a six cylindar, maybe 5 or 6 miles per gallon for an eight. If it is 4 wheel drive, cut that number when you use 4 wheel drive in half at least.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast