Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another BIG win for our team, Folks!

Republican wins closely watched California race
    Bilbray takes seat held by Cunningham;

Bilbray, made immigration the centerpiece of his campaign, proposing a fence “from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico” and restrictions to keep illegal immigrants from collecting Social Security and other benefits.

I hope the rest of our corrupt government is watching this....
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

this is very good news. His opponent was that woman who was recorded telling an illegal, "No you can help...you don't need any papers to vote."

What a relief. Still, if I understand things correctly, this is just for 6 months to fill in the extra time of ex-congressman Cunningham. They will rerun again in Nov. The commercials for these candidates were real nasty, ugly, sick of them. For now I am very relieved but Buzby did tell that Latino group 'you don't need papers to vote.' We have got to get in place a way to verify voters are legit.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It may only be for six months but after that he can run as the incumbent.

We also KNOW that the repubs in the house are looking at this victory and the dems are also starting to see the handwriting on the wall for their kennedy-McCain wannabes in November.

Legal America is speaking loud and clear.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Just heard Bilbray on a talk radio show. He sounds fired up and ready to go to work. He pointed out that the early absentee votes favored him by a wider margin than the final count which came from before her advice to illegals that they didn't need papers to vote. Also heard on the same station last week how Lancredo so needed Bilbray on board to help so he is also relieved I'm sure. This is a big win and such good feelings don't come often for some of us in Mexifornia.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unfortunatly

The sheeple here in Alabama voted to put the crooks back in. I had really hoped Alabamian's had seen the writing on the wall. I guess not. If anyone complains to me about losing their job to an illegal and they voted for Riley or Baxley, I have no sympathy. They had the chance to make a change and blew it!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

That was such great news !!! Hope that sends a message to the Demo's also.

Good job voters!!! Now we need to keep the momentum going and get Bilbray re-elected in Nov. The only major disppointment was that Bruce Ruff was elected as our new sheriff. He really wanted to sink his teeth into the illegal alien issues.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

The Kos Kiddies are having a fit.

You should see some of those cretins complaining about Bilbray's "brown-baiting."

They're still under the delusion that open borders Democrats are going to sweep to victory under a "culture of corruption" meme.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Iig

Bilbray Wins - thankgawd!

Especially in CA, for this to happen is quite significant. YAY!

We need to step up criticism of Wolf Blitzer (CNN Situation Room), BTW, IMHO. He keeps quoting that mysterious "70% support amnesty" pretend poll. Today, he sounded very sad that Bilbray won, and kept trying to spin it so it seemed the victory was just barely won. Sure, it definitely wasn't a landslide, but most Americans are terrified that if Demos get anymore power, immigration will get worse. Jeff Greenfield, a very common sense guy, stopped his spin and put it back in perspective.

We're mad at the Repubs because they're pandering to their corporate cronies, but the majority of S.2611 No votes in the Senate were cast by Republicans. I'm still voting against Demos, but Feinstein and Boxer have been in office so long here in CA, they're very hard to dislodge. And they're relying on rampant voter fraud to keep the status quo. It's discouraging but I'm not giving up.

Here's what I wrote to Wolf:

"Wolf, Wolf, Wolf, bless your liberal, hope springs eternal, selective poll-loving heart. You keep recycling a poll number that just doesn't reflect reality. Please read the entire question posed that ellicited that "70% pro-amnesty" number, and who paid for the poll. If you do, I'll take you more seriously.
    No amnesty. Letting persons here illegally stay, for any reason, is amnesty. Where their paperwork goes is irrelevant. They are physically here which is cheating. I want my current laws enforced and employers vigorously prosecuted. I want immigration reform to be dealt with separately and only after much more circumspect and common sense deliberation.
    Thanks for your work."

I hope all of you are still regularly writing to your representatives and to Sens. McCain, Kennedy, Hagel, Martinez, Specter - the traitors. I really hate saying that, but I'm afraid it's just true. I make sure to send notes of support to Tancredo, Sensenbrenner, Rohrabacher, Sessions, Kyl and Cornyn.

Keep up the good work folks, WE'RE WINNING!
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast