Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another bit of America disappears

Last week I posted a reply to an article submitted here at ALIPAC. It was to the post:

ASSOCIATED PRESS
    3:35 p.m. May 5, 2008

SAN FRANCISCO – California's beach goers soon will learn about rip tides and other dangers en Espanola as well as English when 1,900 educational signs sprout on public access points along the coast.

Since that post (offline) I have been adding and elaborating on my views to my own reply of that day. It has developed into a somewhat lengthy commentary that I would like to share with all of you now. If you feel it’s worthy of sharing at other sites please feel free to use it, in part or in its entirety. On the other hand, should you feel I am being too radical myself; I would love to hear why you think that.

Maybe you can share your personal experiences at witnessing a “bit of America disappearingâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

April
    WAKE UP AMERICA, WAKE UP before it’s too late. For every hour of every day, day in and day out, every week of every month, and every month of every year a piece of America slips away, never to be the same every again. And the truly sad thing is that if someday America is restored, it will never be as it once was, for once is gone, it’s always gone!
    Yes, America please, please wake up!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    WAKE UP AMERICA, WAKE UP before it’s too late. For every hour of every day, day in and day out, every week of every month, and every month of every year a piece of America slips away, never to be the same every again. And the truly sad thing is that if someday America is restored, it will never be as it once was, for once is gone, it’s always gone!
    I think American is waking up....just slowly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]America’s diversity was never intended to allow pockets, or enclaves of arrogant militant groups to develop, especially to the point that longtime American citizens are openly considered evil and or wrong because they will not just stand aside as their country is being taken over. Also within those foreign influenced communities the laws of America are viewed to be wrong, or as they like to put it “brokenâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I think American is waking up....just slowly.
    I pray you're right!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

"crazybird"
    I really liked your letter and hope to see it in print.
    Thank you!
    Now if we can only get the rest of America to read it, or something like it!

Very well said. Everything you wrote is so true. If only we could go back and undo this invasion

The comment that Americans are waking up very slowly is correct. BUT, many more need to wake up and quickly. My son told me a couple of years ago about how there were areas where he was living that you just didn't go into anymore because of the Mexicans with the crime, drugs, gangs, and guns. At that time I thought, oh, it is the agricultural migrant population. We have a large (used to be migrant population I guess) for agriculture. They move on...or they used to.
    Then we heard about the Ramos and Compean border agent thing. So, I started finding out more about what was going on. And, wow what a total mess this country is in.
    We personally don't have illegals in our face, which makes seeing and or getting this message out to uninformed citizens much harder. Many don't have the illegals in their face.
    Recently, a rancher/farmer friend told us of how he tried to use high school students for weed invasion problems in a field or two that he can't spray. They didn't make it one day...whining and moaning and crying about how hard it was..he had to take them back home. He said the Mexicans come in, work hard, get the job done. We didn't ask if they were legal or not. OK, what is a farmer to do?? This is an honest person who would prefer to hire Americans.
    So, what is the answer??

There are unlimited agricultural visas...they come, but they don't leave. There are numerous other visas, they come but they don't leave. It isn't just being here legally or illegally anymore, it is that legals and illegals aren't leaving. Legal immigratants also mess around with their immigration visas to abuse the system. The mess is tragic.

American has apparently already slipped away.

There are unlimited agricultural visas...they come, but they don't leave. There are numerous other visas, they come but they don't leave. It isn't just being here legally or illegally anymore, it is that legals and illegals aren't leaving.
    Exactly. And instead of becomming a PART of the community, they take it over. You MUST accomodate them but they don't do any adaption to you. I've watched small farm towns where people have eagerly welcomed them and been as nice as nice can be....but in no time it's no longer your town anymore and you are the stranger in your own town.

Recently, a rancher/farmer friend told us of how he tried to use high school students for weed invasion problems in a field or two that he can't spray. They didn't make it one day...whining and moaning and crying about how hard it was..he had to take them back home
    I agree Americans can be a pain in the ass. I've seen it in construction for years--trying yo get as much as they can and not doing a good job. A lot of other fields are the same way. Part of it is in the schools: teachers are by nature a little on the lame side and now they almost all buy into the idea that physical work is for losers and higher education is the universal solution. So they convey this to the students--plus they support "free expression," meaning boys and girls start pairing up in junior high and this paves the way for success in society, not true ability. I know--I live across from a middle school, albeit in a liberal state.

However, if there are fines and repercussions for using illegals, business owner will HAVE to put up with the whining. Or they will just go out of business. I don't think we have the obligation to guarantee the success of any business. I do think though that our young people should guard themselves against sunburn--as in from ag. work. A close relative died fairly young of skin cancer. He was English descent with very fair skin.

So now with the 2008 election we have a perfect storm of crybabies exercising political power.

If we can't pull out of this mess of caving in to the illegal aliens in the next year it may become impossible. There can be no revolt when the electorate has succumbed to their wishes. Forget anything about "America being restored" once the balance of power has shifted. The Democrat Party will just improve upon its ability to put a coalition together that blames everything upon conservatives and ignores their own failings.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast