Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Hard Worker Video!

Be warned not for the faint of heart. Much foul language in this video but another example why we need 20 million more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHTgSjaS ... ed&search=
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

seems to have a nice grasp of the english language..................
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Oh ya.....just what I'd like living next door to me.
    They sure have mastered the worst of a foul mouth in English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The first words most foreigners learn in English are the swear words but depending where they are from and on the actual person, some use them more often than others. Hispanics do swear alot. What is really funny is that those are the words that I know well in Spanish. When I have been on domestic violence calls where the couple is Hispanic and are yelling insults at each other, that is pretty well the only thing I undersatnd. Then you have to call a Spanish speaking officer to respond on the call. This can be a bonus as if you are the primary on the call and they need a Spanish speaking officer it becomes their call and you don't have to write a report.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the thing is chances are there is at least one just like him that lives in your neighborhood.

Poesylady; you are dead on. My condo complex is getting hit by the invasion unfortunately. I have one woman in the building across from me who often yells call the police and that is all she says in English and they argue loudly in Spanish. There have been times where I have attempted to find which building she is in but have been unsuccessful. The people below me are renters and illegals and I am sick and tired of them and their domestic violence. They yell, scream and throw things at each other in the wee hours of the morning. One Sunday morning at 3 am you could hear them throwing things and glass breaking. I went down stairs and saw a broken window by the front door. I got on my radio and called it in as an emergency and told them I needed a Spanish speaker on the call.
    As for the language, if you think the adults are bad you should hear their kids.

The future of America? God help us.

D.W.
    D.W.

It is pretty scary. This has got to end. In Broward County, Florida they are actually trying to teach Hispanics about American ways and manners. This is to try to have them assimulate into American culture. I hope it works. I think they are trying to avoid the problem in Dade County with the Hispanics taking over.

JAK
    I want to scream!!!!

ENFORCE OUR IMMIGRATIONS LAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I must commend the camera man.

I wouldn't have been so nice.

I would have turned into a beast and... you know the rest!
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman