Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nice how she can afford to paint her eyebrows but can't afford to apply for a green card. That makes me sick to my stomach. Here my family's getting shaffted cause we're doing everything legally and no one helps me, but when it comes to a hispanic who worked here illegally and droped an anchor baby the newspapers will jump on their story within seconds.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

She left 4-year-old Susi and 7-year-old Gerardo Jr. at home in Oxnard with her husband. They and their father, who are U.S. citizens, visit on weekends.
    She's probably just tired from taking care of all of the children. Any mother who leaves children of this age does not have family values! Why doesn't she keep the family together? She can take them all to her home country. The illegals and media are always sobbing and complaining about broken families. Whatever happened to personal responsiblity?

A woman willing to leave her young children is not fit to be called a MOTHER.

Come on give them a break it's hispanic family values. They're childrem are used to it and grow up in gangs because it's their new family after their real parents left them....

The thing is, all these sob stories are about hispanics. I never hear sob stories about anyone else who's not hispanic. Besides most of these stories are about illegals who asked for this kind of trouble. Do you ever read a story about a family who's doing everything legally and is getting shafted? I haven't...
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by MW

Liliana, 29, is an illegal immigrant from Mexico who has been given sanctuary at St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Long Beach, Calif. Behind her, Julia Wakelee-Lynch, associate rector, holds Liliana's 4-month-old son, Pablito.

Facing deportation, Liliana left a young daughter and son at home in Oxnard, Calif., with her husband.
    Another looker, just like Elvira.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Has anyone noticed the size of the diamond on her hand. Are you going to tell me she's in poverty? Are you going to tell me she can't afford to fines, taxes, medical care? This is set up for the OBL press. I don't feel sorry for her.

If the churches want to know what is right, they should contact Dr. John MacArthur of Grace Community Church. He will give them a lesson on Romans 13:1-5. He told an illegal couple in his church they could no longer be members or attend until the went back to Mexico and came back legally. NOW, the compassion part of it was the church would sponsor them if their employers would sponsor them to come back legally. That is exactly what they did and now are legal citizens. The are obeying GOD'S LAW, and the US Government law.

These churches should have their tax exemption taken away from them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12