Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Lying Ex-governor from Arkansas in White House?

By John Lillpop

Most Americans recall all too well the turmoil and discord of the Clinton Presidency of 1992-2000. While in office, President Clinton fine tuned the art of issuing misleading, inaccurate and flat out false statements into a precise science.

The unvarnished truth is that President Clinton lied through his teeth, regularly and unashamedly.

Perjury and obstruction of justice eventually caught up with President Clinton, as he was ultimately stripped of his license to practice law and forbidden from arguing before the U.S. Supreme Court, at least temporarily.

Fifteen years after the Democrat ex-governor from Arkansas lied his way into the White House, the Republican party has its own silver tongued, double talking "bubba."

That would be Mike Huckabee, another ex-governor from Arkansas who finds the truth devilishly elusive, or downright disgusting to be more precise.

Mike Huckabee has been caught in a real whopper, even by the standards for deceit set by Bill Clinton.

Apparently, Huckabee lied about having a degree in theology.

WND: http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=59222

The mind boggles: An ordained Baptist pastor and first-tier presidential candidate lied about having a degree in theology! What in the hell is this nation coming to?

Even more distressing is Huckabee's record while serving as the CEO of Arkansas. This governor raised taxes and encouraged illegal immigration, for heaven's sake!

And now he is running as the candidate best suited to meet conservative expectations in 2008?

God, please, spare America and her people from another lying ex-governor from Arkansas in the Oval Office!

Make that "God, please, spare America and her people from another lying ex-governor from Arkansas, or female spouse thereof, in the Oval Office!"

been there, lived that...no more crooked politicos from Arkansas!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Mike Huckabee, Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart.........
    Mike Huckabee, Bill and Hillary Clinton..........

Birds of a feather.........

WHAT EVIL LURKS IN THE HEARTS OF MEN?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sure hope the majority of this country has wised up to the corrupt people from Hope(less), Arkansas. Enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    I sure hope the majority of this country has wised up to the corrupt people from Hope(less), Arkansas. Enough already.
    Amen to that

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

and as far as that's concerned, not another one from TEXAS or NEW YORK should fill the seat, either!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

It seems to me the Huckster has been outed, who in their right mind would vote for him now? He's a lying flipster.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada