Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another May day march

I was listing to KFI640 on the way home and they had a short clip interviewing one of the illegal lovers that put together last years March. It appears the plan is for a repeat of last year a day without an illegal marching for "their rights" on May 1st. Do these people never learn?

I hope they do it in every city in the nation. I hope the cameras catch them. I hope that everyone in the US sees how many we are supporting and how desrepectful they are to our country.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Why does ICE not just park a few vans at these marches. They do not even have to have a real ICE Officer inside. They can put one of those dummy officers in the drivers seat like the police do when they park a police car on the side of the road to get people to slow down.

This would really make my day if they did this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh how I hope they do this, May 1st, 2006 was the day I was reborn from sheeple to activist. Heck I guess May 1st is my new birthday!

Yes Bring it on! Though the march will be a flop or riot, take your pick.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

We need to hand out Mexican flags to give their May-day event the right feel.

I doubt if it is a coincidence that they march on May 1st and it was a communist holiday.

In the former Soviet Union, 1 May was International Workers' Day and was celebrated with huge parades in cities like Moscow. Though the celebrations are low key nowadays, several groups march on that day to discuss the grievences the workers have. Several communist states (Cuba and North Korea) still hold this day as an official occasions with a military parade and columns of weapons and workers.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_Russia

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These people just don't seem to be able to grasp the concept of their rights. They are here illegally and therefore they have no rights! They need to go back to their country of origin(Mexico) and march and demand their rights there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Oh how I hope they do this, May 1st, 2006 was the day I was reborn from sheeple to activist. Heck I guess May 1st is my new birthday!
    May the 1st. is my Birthday and oh what a wonderful present it would be if they would show their disrespectful Law Breaking Illegal Butts again.Bring It On
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Excellent. Excellent. Hope there is an enormous turn out.

It amazes me what they are doing for us. This movement would not be near what it is today without those marches in 06. Its as if we planned, organized, and paid for it ourselves. They give us these marches for free! Dare I say, nothing has helped our movement more than the illegals marching in the streets.

Thanx guys!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast