Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just PERFECT......before the Presidential Election. They couldn't have picked a better year

May 1st is Law Day and International Workers Day.

Another day of illegals waving foreign flags and demanding rights instead of earning them. I remember a couple of years ago seeing an illegal lover on the news saying this May Day march was like the Civil Rights marches. The big difference is that civil rights marches is that people were marching for rights they deserved not rights they didn't earn or deserve like the illegals are.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I wish we didn't have to wait so long!

"Today we march...tomorrow we VOTE!" "Si, se Puede"!!! And none of them could speak English! In fact, they couldn't even spell...most of the signs they carried were full of mispelled words!

I tried to get some pics at the Gran Marche on Mar. 25 2006 in downtown L.A...500,000 illegals were in the streets. I was not there to protest; I was not carrying any signs; I was dressed normally; I was there to observe and take a few pics; but my crime was just being white! As I tried to work my way to the interior of the march, I was pushed and shoved out of the way by massive hordes of angry Reconquistas. If looks could kill...I wouldn't be here. I can't tell you how menacing and hateful these people were! I was scared out of my mind...Needless to say, I got out of there as quickly as possible...thankful that I escaped intact.

My only fear now is that they WILL be voting! God help us all!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Illegals have no rights, yet they continue to march. Sorry, America can not be bullied.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12