Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another McShame proposal...

This was emailed to me by the John Birch Society..
    [quote]

Oppose the Freedom-Destroying Dietary Supplement Safety Act

New legislation targeting nutritional supplements would considerably broaden the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) already expansive regulatory authority by allowing the FDA to impose draconian restrictions on developers, manufacturers, and sellers of nutritional products and on the products themselves.

The misleadingly titled Dietary Supplement Safety Act, introduced by Senator John McCain on February 4 as S. 3002 (bill text), is a regulatory scheme which would dictate which vitamins, minerals, or herbal products will be permitted for use and in what potency; install an onerous registration system for dietary supplement manufacturers; impose a burdensome documentation process for sellers complete with monetary penalties for non-compliance; and grant sole discretionary powers to the Secretary for immediate product recall.

The very broadly written bill leaves much room for the government to interpret its own definitions for terms like “adulterated,â€

Oh my God ... our country is falling apart, our borders are over-run with ilegals, we have 30 million Americans out of work, 62 million on MediCaid and SCHIP, a 14% increase in Food Stamp Customers to a whopping 38 million and 31 million K-12 students out of 55 million on Free School Lunch, a $14 trillion and rising national public debt load and this worthless piece of crap is wasting his time and our money picking on ... VITAMINS ....

The man is insane. Throw his butt out of the US Senate, Arizona. You don't owe him a thing. Remember that in November. John McCain has had the epitome of the American Dream and all he's done in the US Senate that I can see is do everything he can to destroy every one else's. You don't owe him, Arizona, you actually never did. He's not even from your state.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Drug companies and doctors have long wanted to take away our rights to purchase supplements so we can see for whom McCain works.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Drug companies and doctors have long wanted to take away our rights to purchase supplements so we can see for whom McCain works.
    Definitely! I'm very much opposed to FDA getting involved with the vitamins and natural supplements, holistic and alternative medicine and all the rest.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

McCain, another failed and corruption Palin is physically campaigning for. I posted yesterday of the other crook, Rick Perry who FORCED every female entering the 6th grade to take:

Saturday, February 24, 2007
    Texas Forces Sex Vaccine On Children

Texas has become the first state in the nation to require schoolgirls to be vaccinated with Merck & Co.'s human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine in order to be allowed in school. HPV's are transmitted only by sexual contact. One result can be cervical cancer. The drug is called Gardasil.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry by-passed the Legislature & signed an Executive Order mandating the vaccinations before the Sept 2008 school year. The vaccination will be required for all 11-12 year old girls. There is an exemption for parents on religious grounds. The 3-shot series will cost $360.

The parents had to cough up the money for this forced shot; but I'm sure the Federal Govt. paid for the hundreds of thousands of illegal children.

Merck Labs by the way, is a huge contributor of Perry's.

I think it is a not a coincidence that Palin is campaigning for two pro illegal amnesty advocats and pharmaceutical employees; McCain and Perry.

Telling you all...

The GOP is hijacking the Tea Party Movement and using the same sorry-ass talking points of taxes and spending. VERY LITTLE is being said about our constitution, destructive immigration policies, foreign influence on our laws, our borders, etc etc.
    Its all the same lame talking points...

Are you all awake yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    McCain, another failed and corruption Palin is physically campaigning for. I posted yesterday of the other crook, Rick Perry who FORCED every female entering the 6th grade to take:

Saturday, February 24, 2007
    Texas Forces Sex Vaccine On Children

Texas has become the first state in the nation to require schoolgirls to be vaccinated with Merck & Co.'s human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine in order to be allowed in school. HPV's are transmitted only by sexual contact. One result can be cervical cancer. The drug is called Gardasil.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry by-passed the Legislature & signed an Executive Order mandating the vaccinations before the Sept 2008 school year. The vaccination will be required for all 11-12 year old girls. There is an exemption for parents on religious grounds. The 3-shot series will cost $360.

The parents had to cough up the money for this forced shot; but I'm sure the Federal Govt. paid for the hundreds of thousands of illegal children.

Merck Labs by the way, is a huge contributor of Perry's.

I think it is a not a coincidence that Palin is campaigning for two pro illegal amnesty advocats and pharmaceutical employees; McCain and Perry.
    This mandated vaccination was outrageous! I remember when it was announced my mother called throwing a hissy fit about this vaccine in Texas being forced on the girls.

Private school vouchers now, please! Using our public schools to force anything upon our children is right out of the Nazi Play Book.

The thing that is criminal about this Perry vaccine thing, the drug forced on these children was a new one; not even yet proved.

Who knows what side effects might arise down the road for these kids. But he sure lined his and the drug company's pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    The thing that is criminal about this Perry vaccine thing, the drug forced on these children was a new one; not even yet proved.

Who knows what side effects might arise down the road for these kids. But he sure lined his and the drug company's pockets.
    I know. And the Merck even admitted that a) there was no guarantee that it would even prevent the virus from infecting the girls, only that there was some evidence to believe it might or b) that the virus was even a cause of cervical cancer, only that the research showed a possible connection so ... why would any parent allow their child to be vaccinated with something like this when cervical cancer is one of the smallest cancers of all the various types ... I think only 3,000 or 4,000 cases a year?

It's insanity to vaccinate when it's not an epidemic, there's no evidence the vaccine is even a protection, there's no health hazard from the virus, and only a possible connection to cervical cancer, one of the smallest numbers of cancers people get?!

They're NAZIS. My Mom thinks it's some type of secret sterilization compound. No, really! With all the treason going on against Americans and all the Hate American Campaigns ... she actually thinks it could be something like that because when there's no logic to this Executive Order, then what's behind it really is extremely sinister and most certainly not in our girls best interest.

OMG...please tell me this is a joke!!

Sounds just like M. Obama out talking about over weight kids...PLLLEEEEEASE someone save us!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast