Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legislating for supplements while our economy is in such trouble reminds me of the hearings Congress held regarding steroid use in baseball players. Who cares? My cats were killed with poisoned pet food, my grandchildren were playing with lead laden toys which cause PERMANENT neurological damage, and they were wasting our money with hearings for hopped up ball players.

John Insane is exactly what is wrong with Republicans. How anyone can stand next to him and for him I just don't understand, but it speaks volumes that with a record as a war hero and decades in the Senate he lost handily to a community organizer with minimal Senate experience and a slew of Communists, criminals and hateful pastors in his wake.

Insofar as the Guardisil, I would do jail time before allowing my child to be vaccinated. I would sue on the grounds that it is discriminatory - only girls get the vaccine and suffer the risk.

why would any parent allow their child to be vaccinated with something like this when cervical cancer is one of the smallest cancers of all the various types ... I think only 3,000 or 4,000 cases a year?

It's insanity to vaccinate when it's not an epidemic, there's no evidence the vaccine is even a protection, there's no health hazard from the virus, and only a possible connection to cervical cancer, one of the smallest numbers of cancers people get?!

They're NAZIS. My Mom thinks it's some type of secret sterilization compound. No, really! With all the treason going on against Americans and all the Hate American Campaigns ... she actually thinks it could be something like that because when there's no logic to this Executive Order, then what's behind it really is extremely sinister and most certainly not in our girls best interest.

I hate to say it but nothing they do would surprise me. When Perry goes to those secret Bilderberg group with people from around the world; I wouldn't doubt that they speak on how to get rid of people so they will have more clean air to breath... the elite !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    why would any parent allow their child to be vaccinated with something like this when cervical cancer is one of the smallest cancers of all the various types ... I think only 3,000 or 4,000 cases a year?

It's insanity to vaccinate when it's not an epidemic, there's no evidence the vaccine is even a protection, there's no health hazard from the virus, and only a possible connection to cervical cancer, one of the smallest numbers of cancers people get?!

They're NAZIS. My Mom thinks it's some type of secret sterilization compound. No, really! With all the treason going on against Americans and all the Hate American Campaigns ... she actually thinks it could be something like that because when there's no logic to this Executive Order, then what's behind it really is extremely sinister and most certainly not in our girls best interest.

I hate to say it but nothing they do would surprise me. When Perry goes to those secret Bilderberg group with people from around the world; I wouldn't doubt that they speak on how to get rid of people so they will have more clean air to breath... the elite !!!
    My mom is a retired elected public official from the county court system, as much an American Rock of Reason as there is, so when she says something like this, it warrants pause and consideration.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

McCain would do much better to focus on something that really matters to his voters. He and the rest of Congress just better leave my garlic pills alone!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    McCain would do much better to focus on something that really matters to his voters. He and the rest of Congress just better leave my garlic pills alone!
    Yes he would but I don't guess he has in over 30 years or however long he's sucked this nipple of "public service", so I don't expect he'll start now.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Telling you all...

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    The GOP is hijacking the Tea Party Movement and using the same sorry-ass talking points of taxes and spending. VERY LITTLE is being said about our constitution, destructive immigration policies, foreign influence on our laws, our borders, etc etc.
    Its all the same lame talking points...

Are you all awake yet?
    The tea party was one of the great works in progress... too bad Fox and the GOP had to ruin it; but I'm sure that was their intent. We were giving buddies of theirs' such as "Rich" Perry and McCain a hard fight.

The GOP is hijacking the Tea Party Movement and using the same sorry-ass talking points of taxes and spending. VERY LITTLE is being said about our constitution, destructive immigration policies, foreign influence on our laws, our borders, etc etc.

Are you all awake yet?
    The tea party was one of the great works in progress... too bad Fox and the GOP had to ruin it; but I'm sure that was their intent. We were giving buddies of theirs' such as "Rich" Perry and McCain a hard fight.

We "were" I hope it isn't in the past tense... Now your not going to let some of these politico's dictate to you on how to vote are you. I know I am not... they can try what ever we all know better...the "Tea Party" is still trucking along...April 15 there is a Tax Day Tea Party , there will be another March to Washington in the future months...they asking for all our support..they were the ones who had the million people March that the media published as about 50 - 60, thousand people...which wasn't true

http://www.teapartypatriots.org/

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Are you all awake yet?

We "were" I hope it isn't in the past tense... Now your not going to let some of these politico's dictate to you on how to vote are you. I know I am not... they can try what ever we all know better...the "Tea Party" is still trucking along...April 15 there is a Tax Day Tea Party , there will be another March to Washington in the future months...they asking for all our support..they were the ones who had the million people March that the media published as about 50 - 60, thousand people...which wasn't true

Kathyet

I'm just blowing off steam, lol. They should know by now we don't go away that easily. They didn't even know we had become so powerful until a poll taken indicated more Americans approved of a tea party candidate than a democrat or republican candidate. So that's when McCain and Perry became tea party candidates, lol. Scumbags and liars..

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Are you all awake yet?

Kathyet

I'm just blowing off steam, lol. They should know by now we don't go away that easily. They didn't even know we had become so powerful until a poll taken indicated more Americans approved of a tea party candidate than a democrat or republican candidate. So that's when McCain and Perry became tea party candidates, lol. Scumbags and liars..

Thumbs Up

It does get frustrating doesn't it...

Kathyet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12