This email, and the one after are two consecutive emails I received from my oldest brother, who is starting to see what is happening to America.

(name deleted for this post),

A hispanic guy here at work forwarded this to me. He, by the way, was born legally in the US to legal US citizens, who were also born to legal US citizens and so on, so he sees the problem too from his standpoint as an American.

WOW!! I am surprised that this kind of info ever found its way inside the L.A. Times.

Not a funny joke

1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million people) are
working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are
predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3's of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien
Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican
nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely
illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L.A.County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak
Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A.County).

(All 10 from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops but 29% are on welfare.

This email came on July fifth:

Well, yesterday the girls and I got a first hand peek at what is becoming of our country.
I went up to Salem to pick them up. We were going to go watch and set off fireworks. We went to a park on the west side of the Willamette River and aside from a few other families there, we were the only non-hispanics there. Down at the river, they were eating, drinking and having a good time, then throwing thier trash in the river, or just letting it lay there. If I hadn't of had the girls with me, I would have said something, but I didn't want to take any chances with them there.
It really was sad. I can remember when that would have never happened here in Oregon.

What he was speaking of here is the way of life. It has always been a big deal to most if not all Oregonians to keep our wild and park areas nice. Our own father was a stickler about keeping it nice for the next person. My brother was noticing that third world mentallity of "use it, trash it and walk away", although he has not yet himself identified it. This is all coming from a very kind and considerate person.